WoF Day 3: Movies, Make-overs, and Moms

**Enjoy some fluffy Peter Parker and his mom squad ;) **

"Peter," Pepper called, carrying out the -ter in a sing-song manner. Normally, she'd be wearing a pencil skirt and a tailored blazer at 3 in the afternoon on a Tuesday, but today was special. Today Pepper was dressed in stretchy leggings and a loose tee-shirt. Today was the second Tuesday of the month, and that meant it was her day with Peter.

More specifically, it was her day with Peter, Natasha, Wanda, Maria, and Carole. The little group of 6 would pile onto Pepper and Tony's king sized bed, snuggle into blankets and pillows, and put on old Disney classics while gossiping and doing nails or hair. Peter, it quickly became apparent, was basically a whole salon in one. He'd had years of practice with May, helping her with braids, fixing up her nail polish, and even learning a bit about make-up.

The teen bounded into the room, his hair falling into his face.

"You need a haircut," Pepper mused, pushing Peter's curls back. "We should really get that scheduled."

Peter just groaned. "I'll go later this week, okay?"

Pepper hummed in approval, nodding her head and steering Peter towards her bedroom.

"We already started the first movie."

"What did you all pick?" Peter asked.

"Little Mermaid to start with."

The two slipped through the door where Natasha and Wanda were already snuggled onto the bed. 

"Where is Maria? And Carole?" Peter asked, looking around.

"Right here!" Carole said, coming out of the en suite with an armful of nail polish. "You have so many colors, Pep!"

Pepper rolled her eyes, helping Carole with the little bottles of paint as she nearly spilled them all over the floor.

"And I have the brushes!" Maria said, coming from behind Carole with a few hair brushes, a box of pins, and hair ties in her hands. The agent dumped them onto the bed, then climbed over Wanda and sat criss-crossed. "I call first dibs on hair."

Peter chuckled, picking up a brush and some pins from the end of the bed. He jumped up on the bed, careful to not jostle anyone too much, and sat behind Maria. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me," the agent said, her eyes fluttering closed as Peter began to softly brush her hair. "This is literally the best part of my month."

Everyone laughed at that. I mean, it wasn't just Maria who felt that way. Every one of the high powered women in the room was used to working 12, 13, 14 hour days, and they hardly took 'breaks' during the rest of the time.

"Alright," Wanda said, holding up 2 bottles of nail polish. "Which one?"

Everyone pointed at the dark, almost rusted looking red except Peter, who pointed at the sparkly gold.

"What?" Peter said defensively. "I just think she should branch out."

"Give me that," Pepper said, reaching for the gold as Wanda unscrewed the red and began to work on her own fingers. "This will go great with the dress I got for that gala next week."

"Are you really going to that thing?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, isn't some big board thing? Are you even required to go?" Wanda added.

"Hush!" Maria whinned, pointing at the screen. "I love this scene!" The agent began to sway slowly, singing along to the song as Ariel belted out the notes, Peter swaying along with her so he didn't drop her hair.