6. The Roses Are Bizarre

NINETEEN SEVENTY NINE

Author

The definition of bizarre relates to something
strange or unusual that piques one's interest. If that particular word did not exist before the Rose family came about, it surely would afterward.

Every individual in the Rose family had multiple characteristics that related to something out of the ordinary. For instance, Johnny Rose was a mortuary scientist. Death did not disturb Johnny at all, unlike most individuals in the world, so people found him bizarre. He spoke about death as if it was a beautiful fascination that scared people yet drew them in as
they would always ask a specific question.

In return, the answers Johnny gave would
cause the curious cat's skin to crawl or provide them with night terrors when Johnny would disclose the most ghoulish things that he came across during work.

Jillian Rose, the outspoken diva of town who could create clothes so beautiful that you would think it belonged on a runway, was bizarre to people because of the way she acted.

Her mannerisms were more dramatic than a movie; her clothes were more extravagant than any fashion model, her beauty was captivating. All of these things about her intimidated people yet drew them in.

Mohini Rose, the unusual beauty who stole the hearts of many, was extraordinarily eccentric.

Everything about her was unique, from how
she did her makeup or styled her hair; it was all unconventional. She was a femme fatale; any man
or woman she decided to give her attention to were
left heartbroken due to her inability to commit to them. Her mysteriousness drew people in.

They were curious to know about her, even if it caused them a broken heart.

Abhaya Rose, the enigmatic beauty, had the talent
of all wonders, possessed more courage than a group of military men. She was considered bizarre from how she dressed, her unique personality, and how she viewed the world. Anyone who ran into Abhaya would deem her as the most peculiar person they had ever come across. And it drew them in; it made them want to know more about her eccentric mind, eccentric values and strange ways.