11. Lingering Love

NINETEEN SEVENTY NINE

Author

After driving on the highway for about three
hours, the cool air that was once blowing through
the vents had suddenly shut off. It was around ninety-four degrees outside, which unfortunately caused everyone inside the van to sweat profusely.

Angel was using a flimsy playboy magazine
lying around in the back seat to fan herself, not that
it helped. Ricky was illegally speeding down the highway with the windows rolled down, trying to get air circulation throughout the van.

Still, it only made matters worse since the air that was circulating was highly humid.

Michael, who felt as if he was about to have a heat stroke at any given minute, hooked his pointer finger in between the middle of his orange sweater to fan some air inside his shirt, and Abhaya's head was stuck outside the window like a helpless dog.

Everyone was feeling completely miserable right now.

"It's too damn hot for this shit. Ricky, stop at the
next exit so we can go to the gas station and get some antifreeze." Michael stated with a slight groan. Ricky glanced over at him for a split second before his eyes shifted back towards the road ahead.

"That was the plan, but the next gas station is about twenty miles away. I read it on one of the signs."

A plethora of teeth kissing and groans escaped everyone's mouths except for Ricky, who just rolled his eyes at their slight attitudes. It wasn't his fault that the air conditioning randomly stopped working.

"I can't take this anymore." Abhaya mumbled before pulling her Howard university crew neck from around her head. She tossed it off towards the side and then proceeded to take off her shorts. Ricky looked at her through the review mirror and let a raunchy whistle escape from his lips. I'm enjoying the show. Take the bra off next." He teased with playfulness.

Michaels eyes shifted towards the review mirror
to see what Ricky was talking about and noticed Abhaya in only her mix-matched bra and panties.

Her bra was lime green with lace trimmings, and her panties were light pink with tiny strawberry designs splattered around.Sweat was running down from her neck to the crevices of her breast and abdomen.

A weird sensation fluttered inside of Michael, but he managed to brush it off...for the time being.

Abhaya happened to look up at the review mirror to see Michael watching her. His eyes instantly shifted somewhere else as he held his fist up to his lips and awkwardly coughed. "Don't tempt me, Ricky. I might do it." A sly smirked tugged the corners of Ricky's lips, "No ones are stopping you. Go ahead, give us a show."