15. Friends, How Many Of Us Have Them?

NINETEEN SEVENTY-NINE

The Morning After

Author

Abhaya thought many things in life were beautiful
but Michael peacefully sleeping was the most beautiful of them all. Michael was a serene sleeper, he didn't move around much, and he never snored. Abhaya loved the fact that he didn't snore as she despised it.

Michael seemed to make her fall more and more in love with just the slightest of things.

She was completely head over heels.

Abhaya delicately ran her fingers through his curly hair. The softness of it made her lips curl into a smile.

Her eyes began to wander around his body; he was laying on his stomach, so his back was exposed to her. The top part of his ass was showing as well. Abhaya inwardly laughed before she pulled the white sheets up towards the midsection of his back. Memories of last night began to resurface throughout her mind.

She thought about all of the different positions he had her in and the explicit things he told her to do.

She couldn't help but blush as she reminisced on last night's escapades.

She then thought about when he confessed his love
for her. It was like a dream she never wanted to wake from. All Abhaya wanted to do was lay on a bed as soft as a cloud and make sweet love to Michael for the rest of her life. Maybe that was a bit dramatic on her end, but that's how she felt, completely in love with him.

Michael slowly stirred in his sleep before turning on the right side of his body, facing away from Abhaya.

She leaned over and planted a soft kiss towards the back of his neck before carefully easing out of bed.