24. Man In The Mirror

NINETEEN SEVENTY-NINE

Michael

"Can we just do it one more time?" I pleaded with Abhaya as she strolled around the room in search of her shorts. After multiple orgasms and positions, I was still horny as hell.

To my dismay, Abhaya wasn't, and from the focused look on finding her shorts, I knew she wasn't about
to let me enrapture her for the hundredth time.

"No! Now help me find my shorts." She looked
over at me to see that I was still naked and hard
as ever. What can I say? I have high stamina.

"Jesus Christ, Michael! Put that thing away, please.
It's staring at me." Abhaya said, laughing so hard that she placed her hand over her lips and snorted.

"You damn right it's staring. It misses you...a lot." I began to walk towards Abhaya with a simpering smile slowly. She rolled her eyes. "It misses me already?" She questioned. I nodded my head vigorously.

Abhaya shook her head at my enthusiasm before walking towards the left side of the bed and bending over. That was a bad move on her part. It didn't even take a second for me to get behind her and slap that ass twice before she jumped up.

She quickly turned around with a look of
annoyance displayed within the twitch of her lips.
She glared."Michael!" She whined, "that hurted!"

"Hurted is not a word, sweetheart." She rolled her
eyes again before lightly pushing the front of my chest.

"Stop being a horn dog and help me find my shorts!" Abhaya snapped. She looked down at the lower half
of my body once more and smiled a bit before walking around in search of the shorts I purposely kicked underneath the bed."A horn dog?" I questioned. "You know what that reminds me of?"

"What?" Abhaya asked as she continued to look for
the shorts. I could tell she was becoming frustrated from her dragged-out sighs and huffs.

"You know that song by Elvis? Hound dog?" I began
to sing it to refresh her memory. "You ain't nothing but a hound dog...crying all the time!"

Abhaya turned her head over her shoulder to where she could see me. "I have a different version for you. You ain't nothin' but a horn dog. Horny all the time!"

I chuckled at the sense of humor she displayed.

"Well, my little Rose, I have a confession. I'm what you call a sex addict. A freak!"

That wasn't necessarily a lie. Now that Abhaya was mines, she would see this side of me a lot.

"A sex addict, huh? I think Ricky, your long-lost brother." Abhaya walked over to the window, and just as I was about to respond to her comment, I suddenly screamed, "Stop!" She immediately jumped from the loudness of my voice and quickly turned around.