C. 2.

The Second of The Seven: Kim Namjoon

The sound of shattering glass echoed throughout the halfway empty room in which Namjoon currently stood.

His chest heaved with unkempt anger and pure rage as his hazel eyes glared at the woman in front of him.

Mina.

Mina.

The very thought of her name made him sick to his stomach. He wanted nothing more than to throw her off the top of the tallest building in this city. He wanted her dead, but at the same time he wanted her to suffer.

The busty brunette woman let out yet another sob, wrapping her arms around her body protectively as high pitched cries poured from her painted lips.

She had messed up.

Big time.

She had played with "The Monster"...and now he was angry.

"Fake!?" Namjoon roared inside the hospital, his hand not even bleeding even though he had just shattered a window with his bare hands. "The test was fake!?"

Mina's body shook as she slowly nodded her head, swallowing hard.

"I-I'm sorry, Namjoon. I-"

His sudden grip on her throat was enough to make her scream in terror.

In most situations like this...Either a doctor or a nurse would step in and kindly ask Namjoon to leave and if he refused...they'd call the police.

But everyone knew better than that.

Namjoon had this city wrapped around his finger. He could practically do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

And what he wanted in that moment....was to kill Chang Mina.

"You're sorry?!" He repeated with hooded eyes. "Do you think I care if you're sorry or not?!"

Mina was already beginning to see white spots in her vision. Namjoon was crushing her windpipe, cutting off the oxygen that she needed to survive.

"What did you think was going to happen?!" He questioned. "Did you think that if that test came back positive I would sudden care about your pathetic existence?!"

The brunette couldn't respond, her eyes falling onto one of Namjoon's many henchmen, her bright eyes silently pleading for help.

"You've always been a whore for my attention. Did you think me getting you pregnant was going to make me love you?!"

Mina's eyes began to slowly shut, hot tears pouring down her cheeks.

Namjoon scoffed, releasing her. Eyes watching as she fell to the ground, suddenly coughing and trying to regain her breath.

"Or maybe you were in it for the money." Namjoon muttered. "Maybe you thought I would just send you away and give you all the money you needed to raise our "child". Maybe you thought that I would just allow you to get away with your stupid little lie."

Namjoon kneeled down to meet her eye level, his hand gripping her hair harshly and yanking it back as he leaned forward, glaring at her.

"You're pathetic." He spat. "You're a useless little slut. Don't insult my intelligence by believing that you're smarter than me because the only reason I've bothered keeping you around is because you open your legs so easily."

He sniffed the air once before sneering, his hand releasing her as he stood up straight, brushing his black suit off.

"You stink." He deadpanned.

Mina stared up at him with tear-filled eyes, her hands moving to grab the material of his pants in desperation.

"Please!" She pleaded. "I'm sorry! I'll do anything you ask of me! I-"

Namjoon's foot shot out, kicking her frail body away from him harshly.

His men grabbed Mina's arms, pulling her up off the floor and awaiting Namjoon's next order.

Namjoon took a step forward.

"The only reason you're still alive," He started. "Is because I want to watch you suffer."

The brunette's eyes widened, a loud scream of terror piercing through her as she began to thrash around in the grips of Namjoon's men.

"N-No!" She screamed. "You can't do this!"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow in amusement before motioning to his men.

His men nodded their heads before cuffing Mina's hands and shoving a gag in her mouth.

Namjoon smiled at the newly found silence.

"Ah. Much better." He hummed before looking at his men. "Take her to back to headquarters. Tell the boys they can have all the fun they want with her before I get back and kill her myself."

The men nodded.

"Will you be needing the driver, sir?" One of them asked.

Namjoon nodded his head.

"I believe I will." He stated. "Since my whore is useless now, I'll be needing a new one...

And I know the perfect place to find her."

{Seven hours before you.}

A/N,

I am not slut shaming Mina. So please don't come at me for that.

I know these chapters are short, but I want them that way right now.

-Max