C. 28.

A quiet yawn escaped your lips as you shuffled towards the bedroom door quietly, hands rubbing your eyes cutely in an attempt to adjust them to the darkness of the bedroom.

You carefully stepped over Yoongi's sleeping figure on the floor, being cautious not to wake him from his slumber.

After dinner, you kept to yourself, staying in the bedroom for the remainder of the evening as the men talked at the table. You didn't care what they had to say, you knew that in the end, it would ultimately be your choice and not theirs...no matter how much they wished to change that.

Yoongi had come into the room, telling you of their plan to relocate you to a bigger estate. He asked you if you would be okay with leaving his apartment and staying at Jungkook's home for a few days, at least until they managed to solve your problem...or until you died...whichever came first.

You accepted, understanding that working in Yoongi's small apartment would not be easy, especially for seven fully-grown men.

Getting them to stop bickering was already going to be hard enough, staying in close quarters would only make things worse for all of you.

The eight of you decided to stay at Yoongi's apartment for the rest of the night and relocate to Jungkook's house tomorrow morning.

Yoongi was a little reluctant to have six deadly killers sleep under the same roof as you, but you assured him that everything would be okay..you could take care of yourself...

He agreed, on the condition that he slept in the bedroom with you-on the floor of course-just to make sure that none of the men tried anything while the two of you slept.

You understood his point of view and didn't argue with his logic.

It was two in the morning now.

And you were thirsty.

You pulled the bedroom door open quietly, making sure not to wake anyone as you snuck out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen.

Jungkook and Louis slept soundly on the couch while the others were camped out in various spots on the floor, blankets draped over their figures.

It was almost laughable.

Here were the biggest, baddest men in the world...sleeping on the floor in thousand-dollar suits.

You should write this down...it could be used as a good joke.

"Aren't you up a little late?"

Your body stiffened at the familiar voice that called out from behind you, blood running cold in terror as you swallowed hard.

Kim Namjoon leaned against the open doorway of the balcony, the top three buttons of his shirt undone, revealing his honey-toned skin. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, muscles flexing slightly as he crossed his arms, eyes raking over your form.

You slowly turned to face him, trying your best to put on a brave face.

This was the first time you had spoken with him directly...and your nerves were beginning to show through. You had heard stories about this man...about what he did to get what he wanted...the people he's killed and tortured...rumors say that he controls the police in the city too, that he knows every move any person in the city takes.

He has power...and he's done unspeakable things to get it.

You were suddenly feeling very conscious.

"I'm thirsty." You deadpanned, walking towards the kitchen.

"You're brave..coming out here dressed like that." He stated, motioning to your attire.