C. 22.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Taehyung!"

Jungkook's voice echoed off the walls of his large office, his chest heaving with rage and fear as he stared the blond man that stood in front of him.

Taehyung sighed.

After Jungkook had discovered that his brother and you were missing, he demanded that a search team be put into place and scattered across the entire city. No one was to stop searching until they found the two of you.

In a state of panic, Jungkook called Taehyung and asked for his assistance. He knew that Taehyung had one of the most advanced minds in the world and he always found a way to discover things that others wouldn't want discovered.

Taehyung was good at his job.

Since he was in the drug business, many people had tried to pull the wool over his eyes and cheat him out of his money. They'd go into hiding and pray that he never found them.

He always did.

If there was one person who could find his brother and you...It was Kim Taehyung.

The blond-haired man took a step towards him.

"I understand that you're worried, but you have to stay calm, panicking will only make things worse. We'll find him, don't worry."

Ah, yes.

It's worth mentioning that Jungkook hadn't told Taehyung that you were taken also.

He told himself that it was because he knew about Taehyung's infatuation for you. He knew how Taehyung had been searching the streets tirelessly day and night, even going so far as to burn down your apartment.

If Taehyung knew you were there, he may lose sight of the fact that Jungkook's brother also needed to be saved.

Don't misunderstand.

The two of them were close friends, but Taehyung was one of the most ruthless people he had ever met and if he knew that you were there....well, things wouldn't go as smoothly as they are now.

And besides that...Jungkook had kept his own infatuation a secret. Taehyung was competitive and Jungkook knew that telling him he had also been searching for you in secret would result in an all out war. Taehyung wasn't the type to bow out....and neither was Jungkook.

"I can't just stay calm." Jungkook gritted. "He's the only family I have. If they-"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook's body jerked in surprise as his office doors slammed open with great force, the wooden structures almost falling off the hinges as the strong blow that shoved them open.

His eyes went wide as the two familiar men entered the room, expressions cold and stern. Their bodies were tense and their gazes were cold as they pointed their guns at the young mob boss.

The silver-haired man raised an eyebrow at their sudden arrival, curiosity surging through him, as well as the powerful urge to try and act composed.

He couldn't show fear.

"Min Yoongi," He greeted with a silky voice. " To what do I owe this pleasure?"

The blue-haired man let out a loud growl before cocking the shotgun he held and aiming it directly at Jungkook's head, his face never changing.

"Where is she!?" He yelled angrily.

Jungkook's stomach dropped in panic, his gaze faltering for only a moment.