C. 35.

You let out a huff of frustration as you pulled at the zipper of the black dress that clung to your thighs, your eyes narrowing as your hands tugged at the material, annoyance clearly covering your features.

Namjoon smirked as he watched you struggle with the black material, rolling his shoulders back as he continued to tie his tie, eyes glancing at you in the mirror.

When Namjoon told you that he had a potential business partner coming to meet him, you had originally been nonchalant about it, after all, you didn't exactly care about him or his business.

It wasn't until he come into your room with a Gucci bag that you were beginning to understand why he had told you about this client.

"I cannot believe I'm actually doing this." You gritted out. "I would literally rather stab my eyes out than go to this dinner with you."

Namjoon chuckled as he finished tying his knot, adjusting his tie to make it straight as his eyes scanned over your form.

He was happy that he had gone with the black dress.

The way the dress hugged your body had him tingling with excitement. The material clung to your curves in an almost ethereal way that had his mouth watering uncontrollably.

You really had no idea what you were doing to him.

In some small part of his mind, Namjoon genuinely thought that what he was doing was wrong. He knew that tearing you away from your family and the people you cared about was not the way he should have gone about things....but a larger part of him simply didn't care.

He had been raised this way.

Taking what he wanted without a second thought.

He had to build his own empire from the ground up. It took years of hard work and humiliating business deals to get him where he was now...and that is how he felt about you.

He saw you, he wanted you, he took you.

To him, it was simply a second nature.

But to you, it was completely unacceptable.

Kim Namjoon wasn't a crazy person, he knew that you weren't happy with him, at least not yet. He knew that you hated him and that you wouldn't hesitate to run him through the first chance you got...but something about that made him crave you even more.

Most women would either do as he asked out of fear or simply try and sleep with him...you did neither.

When he had first seen you at Wings, he merely wanted you as a new toy. Something he could play with and dispose of as soon as he was finished ruining you....

But when he actually got to meet you-oh god, that's when things began to get interesting.

You were rebellious and wild. You radiated power, even though you had barely two-hundred dollars to your name. As soon as you spoke, there was a certain hush that would come over the room.

You were meant to be a queen....and Namjoon was convinced that he would be your king.

"Having problems?" He chuckled out, turning on his heel to face you.

You frowned, running a hand through your newly-styled beach waves as you raised up a hand.

"I'm fine." You deadpanned.

"Oh really?" He asked, walking over to you, arms crossed. "Because you seem to be struggling."

"I said I'm fine." You snapped, cold e/c eyes meeting his.