C. 16.

Your arms were wrapped around yourself in a protective manner, your e/c eyes refusing to meet those of the man in front of you, the man who had threatened Yoongi's life..Your kidnapper, Kim Seokjin.

After his threat, you agreed to go with him...making him promise that he didn't harm Yoongi, which he kept...much to your surprise.

Yoongi, of course, fought it but there wasn't much he could do in the situation.

The car ride to Jin's home was awkward to say the least. You could feel his heated gaze on your body at all times, you scolded yourself for not wearing the sweatpants Yoongi had given you. Your hands constantly tugged down the sweatshirt, trying to cover as much of your skin as possible, but that didn't stop Jin from looking..

He was very blatant and unapologetic when it came to staring at you. He never seemed to look away from you frustrated form. He didn't even try to make small talk, which you were grateful for.

After a two hour drive, you finally arrived to his luxurious home, your discomfort only worsened.

His house-mansion was huge. It almost looked like a castle. Numerous servants greeted you when you first entered, each one asking you questions as soon as you walked into the door.

One asked what kind of shampoo you preferred, another asked you what kind of meals you liked...someone even asked you for your bra size..which definitely managed to make you uncomfortable..

Being the rebellious person you are, you refused to answer any of their questions, keeping your mouth shut as Seokjin dragged you to an unknown location.

He pulled you into a large bedroom that could easily have been twice the size of your apartment, dwarfing your humble abode substantially.

Numerous pieces of furniture filled the room. A writing desk, a vanity and, of course, a bed.

You blinked in surprise as you scanned over the bed, swallowing hard as two certain pillows caught your attention.

Words were sewn across the pillows in neat cursive.

His and Hers.

You swallowed hard at the sight, taking a step backwards as fear raked over your entire body.

A cocky smile remained on Jin's face as his eyes raked up and down your body, his body moving closer to yours, hands moving to rest on your waist from behind.

"Do you like it, princess?" He asked in a breathy tone.

You flinched at his touch, instantly pushing your body away from his, panic washing over you.

"Don't-Don't touch me." You said. "And don't call me that."

Jin raised an eyebrow in amusement, a hand raking through his purple locks.

"So you can speak." He hummed. "I was beginning to wonder if that stupid assassin had broken you in the brief time it took me to find you."

You narrowed your eyes at the man.

"What do you want?" You spat.

The young gangster placed his hand to his chin as he studied your form.

"Well, for starters," He began. "I want to get you out of that hoodie."

Your eyes widened as you stumbled backwards.

"W-What-"

He chuckled, shaking his head at your actions.

"I didn't mean it like that, darling." He purred. "Although, if you're already willing then I-"