C. 36.

You let out a soft sigh, your hand running through your messy, h/c locks as your bare feet padded against the carpeted floor of the massive living room, body moving in the direction of the kitchen.

Your mind was still struggling to wake itself up, after all, it was three in the morning.

The "business meeting" that you had been forced to attend was seriously worrying to you. You had been instructed not to speak unless spoken to. Namjoon was sure to tell you that, while he would love for you to open your mouth and roast the man he was meeting with, he didn't want this particular man to take any more interest in you than necessary, which you understood, The last thing you needed was to be kidnapped...again.

When the mystery man finally got on the helicopter and left the island, you were far more at ease.

Being so stressed through dinner that you barely ate a single bite, although no one else was doing much eating either...the two men were far too invested in their business to even consider eating their food.

You could not go very long without something to eat...which is why your stomach decided to wake you up at three in the morning...it was also why you were currently sneaking towards the kitchen on your bare feet.

You smiled as you walked into the large utopia of food. One of the maids had told you that the shelves were always fully stocked and that there was enough food on the island to keep them that way for at least five years.

They won't notice if a little bit of cereal goes missing.

You padded over to the pantry, hands reaching for the handle.

"Is this another escape attempt?"

Your body froze at the deep voice that filled the air, body tensing on instinct as you slowly turned to face him, expression falling.

"I've gotta say," He continued. "This has just gotten sad."

Namjoon stood with his arms crossed, a small smile playing on his features as he took in the sight of your sleepy form. His usual "suit-and-tie" attire was now gone completely, exchanged for a white tee-shirt and gray sweatpants.

You almost tilted your head.

You would have expected him to have some kind silk pajamas that cost over a thousand dollars or some kind of onesie made of money....but you supposed that he prefer comfort over price...if you didn't know any better, you'd think that he was a normal person....but you did know better.

You turned back around, opening the pantry.

"I'm not escaping. Just getting something to eat." You stated.

Namjoon raised a brow at your words, running a hand through his tousled locks.

"I figured you'd come down here tonight," He said. "I noticed that you didn't eat much at dinner."

You frowned, grabbing the small box of lucky charms from the middle shelf before walking towards the cupboard.

"Well, it's hard to have an appetite when you're sitting across from a deadly killer."

The dirty-blond man watched in amusement as you walked across the kitchen.

"I suppose I can understand that." He said honestly. "But, I wouldn't have let him hurt you. You know that."

You frowned, pulling out a bowl and pouring yourself some cereal before walking to the fridge and grabbing the milk.

"I guess it wouldn't matter anyway." You gritted, placing the milk on the small island in the kitchen. "If he killed me, I'd finally be able to get away from you."