C. 24.

"Louis."

Your voice came out in a panicked tone as you watched the young boy slowly begin to stir into consciousness, his big, innocent eyes beginning to flutter open.

A soft groan left his lips as he slowly straightened his posture in the chair he was tied to, gaze moving around the room as he took in his new surroundings.

"W-What-"

"Don't panic." You soothed from beside him. "I need you to stay as quiet as possible. Do you think you can do that for me?"

You watched as he hesitantly nodded his head, eyes beginning to fill with tears.

You wanted nothing more than to hold him and tell him that everything was going to be okay, but the harsh truth was..you had no idea what was going to happen.

The two of you had been down there for three days.

Apparently these "great scientists" had no idea how to use chloroform appropriately and ended up overdoing it on Louis. His body was much smaller than your own, so it took him a few days to regain his full consciousness.

You were worried sick about him, listening for his breathing at all times.

You were terrified that he was going to die in this place. You refused to let that happen.

However, Louis being unconscious bought the two of you some time. Minhyuk and his friend-who's name you had come to learn was Baekhyun-couldn't complete their plan until Louis was awake, claiming that they wanted to look into his eyes when he died.

Now that Louis was awake, there was nothing to stop them from killing him, which meant you had to think of something....and fast.

You had heard numerous whispers about the two men selling you off to the highest bidder and they had even brought in a few potential "buyers", but when they learned who you were...they quickly withdrew their offers, not wanting to get involved with The Seven.

You couldn't blame them either, those men were dangerous.

"Wh-What's going to happen to us?"

Louis' shaky voice pulled you from your thoughts, causing your head to snap over to face him.

"Nothing." You said reassuringly. "I am going to get us out of this."

His bottom lip began to tremble.

"Wh-Where is my bubba?"

Your heart ached as you watched a few stray tears trail down his cheeks.

"He's going to come and get us." You lied, cursing yourself for getting his hopes up. "We will be alright-"

"Oh, I wouldn't count on that, if I were you."

Your eyes widened instantly as a new voice filled the air, interrupting your words.

Your gaze hesitantly trailed over to the two men who entered the room, wide smiles on both off their faces as they took in the sight of the newly awakened boy beside you.

You began to panic.

Instantly, your body shot into action, hands twisting and arching against the ropes that bound you, trying anyway possible to get free.

Minhyuk let out a chuckle as Louis began to cry harder, his small body shaking as the men approached him, the small syringe already in his hand.

You watched with horror as his gloved hands lightly tapped at the glass, teasing the young boy.