C. 6.

The Sixth of The Seven: Jung Hoseok

Hoseok's eyes never left the girl in front of him.

His powerful gaze scanned her body from top to bottom, analyzing every single detail about her.

Now, before you get ahead of yourself and jump to conclusions you should know that the way Hoseok was eyeing the young woman was in no way lustful...it was only business. Pure business.

And that's the way he liked things.

He wasn't a personable man and he didn't get along with alot of people.

The only thing he cared about was money. His money.

And right now, he was deciding if the young woman in front of him was going to bring him in any money.

He had seen alot of girls in his line of work, after all, he did own a strip club and the most exclusive one at that...so when someone comes in saying they would like a position as one of his many dancers..Hoseok never takes a chance.

He always inspects them personally, making sure that they are desirable enough for his customers...and if they weren't...well, they didn't get the job.

Hoseok let out a silent huff before standing up straight and adjusting his necktie.

"I'm sorry, but we won't be needing your service here."

The young woman's eyes widened in shock and disbelief as her mind processed Hoseok's rejection.

She stepped forward in a pleading manner.

"But-But I have experience!" She argued. "I know what I'm doing! I can make you loads of money if you just give me a chance!"

Hoseok sighed, eyes falling to his body guard that stood in the corner, waving him over.

The muscled man understood his desires clearly, his large hands wrapping around the red-head as he began to pull her out of Mr. Jung's office.

"Please!" She begged. "I need this job!"

Hoseok frowned.

"You should have thought about that before you came in here dressed like a skank."

Her eyes widened before the door was slamming in her face. Her muffled yells could still be heard through the thick wooden door of his office, but Hoseok ignored them.

He had grown accustomed to this kind of life.

He had refused over twenty women just in the past few days and he was beginning to grow tired of seeing half-naked women.....which was something he had never thought could be possible.

It was like every single woman that came in that door was the same.

Each one wearing slutty clothing, each one with the body of a model, and each one offering to sleep with him for the job....

They were all so generic and he was beginning to get sick of it. He hated seeing them all act like morons just to get some job...

Sure, it did pay very handsomely, but still...they should have some dignity.

There was one girl that Hoseok believed had potential.

She was a waitress at the bar and she had somehow managed to catch his attention.

She always came to work with the intent to get her job done and leave...at first Hoseok didn't even take notice of her...but recently he couldn't get the thought of watching her dance out of his mind...and he wanted to see her in action....

But..she rejected his offer...saying she was content being where she was...

Hoseok wasn't happy about that at all.

He had to give it to her...she had guts.

Of course, Hoseok didn't ask her himself he sent down one of his employees to tell her the good news..when she rejected, he sent down someone else to ask...she still said no...So Hoseok went to ask her himself....and she still rejected him....

Jung Hoseok had never been rejected by a woman...Never.

But she rejected him

And he couldn't decide if it was hot or simply annoying.

But, needless to say he didn't take it too well and well...he terminated her contract.

It was a shame.

She had so much potential.

But, he supposed there was nothing he could do about it...it's not like he had ever seen her dance, so for all he knew she could have been a terrible stripper, but something about her...the way she carried herself...the way her hips swayed when she walked....

Hoseok knew that if she were to get on that stage she would make him want to break his own coveted rule: Never sleep with the employees.

He rolled his shoulders, letting out a sigh before adjusting his suit coat and walking towards the door.

Time to get to work.

{Four hours before you."}

A/N,

I can't wait for this to explode. *insert devilish laughter*

-Max