Character Q&A

Alrighty everyone!

You guys have been asking for another Epilogue where we see what happened to Namjoon and Y/n after the explosion....

I have taken this into consideration, after writing it out, I have decided not to publish it as I feel it would take away from the ending I have already written.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for the story.

This Character Q&A is my way of clearing up any confusion that you may have had with the storyline and answering any questions you may have had for the characters.

I will be allowing Yoongi to speak(even though he's dead) because his character had alot of questions left unanswered.

I apologize if I messed up any tags.

Thank you all for sticking with me throughout the journey of this book.

It wouldn't be possible without your support.

Let's get it (and by "it" I mean this bread). <3

_______________________________________________________________________

Question #1-

- For you, author-nim and the remaining 6 members: Will Louis ever reunite with Y/N?

Yes. These two are way too close to keep apart forever. Louis needs Y/n. I don't really know if anyone caught on to it, but there are alot of subtle hints in the chapters that tell us just how much Louis really needs Y/n.

- 6 members: How does it feel, knowing that Y/N Is alive, but with another man, especially since it's Namjoon and the fact she has her own family?

Jimin: Honestly, I haven't had time to think about it. I was too caught up in the fact that Y/n was actually alive. If I were to answer it...I think that I'm okay with it. Sure, I would have loved to be in a relationship with her, but as long as she's happy, I am too.

Seokjin: I'm not really too happy. I don't fully trust Kim, but I trust Y/n and I know that she wouldn't do something if she weren't absolutely certain first.

Hoseok: I never knew the villain could become a hero...

Taehyung: I think we all need a bit of time to wrap our heads around this, but I think that we all just want what's best for Y/n....We just don't know if that is Namjoon.

Jungkook: Louis is happy that she's alive. That's all I care about right now...I'll worry about it another day.

Yoongi: ....

- Author-nim: Will Louis ever meet Y/N's daughter to be the super cool older brother?

Louis is gonna be the bestest older brother ever. I'm talking everyday FaceTime calls after school, (assuming he finishes his homework first, Jungkook ain't raising no hulagan.)Babysitting on the weekends, and forcing his brother to buy her gifts anytime they go shopping.

- Author-nim: was Yoongi destined to die even at the start of the book, or did you have a different character at first? p.s.I purple you!

Awww! I purple you too! Initially, Yoongi was intended to be the "good guy" of the book. From the beginning, I always felt like killing off his character was the way I was going to go, but I didn't know for sure until the end actually came. I wanted to think of a way to save him...but, in the end, I couldn't bring myself to do it.