C. 14.

You let out a loud laugh, tossing your head back as you gripped your stomach, your hand covering your mouth as you stared at the man before you.

Min Yoongi stood with a surprised expression, his eyes wide and his clothes soaking wet as his mind tried to process what had just happened to him.

After Yoongi blocked Park Jimin's number...and you both finished dinner, you decided to help with the dishes. Yoongi, of course told you that you didn't need to help and that you should be resting, but you refused, saying that you wanted to help him clean up.

So, you began the dishes while he cleaned off the table and counter tops.

Your process was going smoothly at first, you were washing the dishes successfully and Yoongi had already cleared the table, beginning to sweep the floor.

However, you grew frustrated with the faucet of the sink. The water pressure wasn't strong enough to get the job done, so you began to use the sprayer, which extended from beside the sink's nozzle.

You used a pony tail to secure it into place, so that you wouldn't have to hold down the button which caused the water to pour out.

But, you had completely forgotten about the pony tail and so when Yoongi went to wash his hands in the sink, water sprayed from the nozzle and landed directly on him, soaking his clothes and hair.

You couldn't stop yourself from laughing at his surprised face, your sides beginning to hurt from your constant laughter.

You were beginning to feel far more comfortable around him. He had made sure that you felt safe around him, which you found admirable...

You hadn't forgotten who he was and what he was capable of, you knew that he was dangerous, but you felt safe around him...You had a feeling that he wouldn't hurt you..which is why you were slowly beginning to let your walls fall down.

But, you still didn't trust him fully, after all, you had only known the man for one day.

"You-" Your laughing cut you off.

The blue-haired man blinked in surprise, his body turning to face you slowly.

Your laughter only worsened as the sight of his soaked white tee came into your vision.

Your loud laugh snapped Yoongi back into reality, his brows furrowing as he glared at you.

"Hey!" He scolded. "This isn't funny!"

You nodded your head, walking towards him.

"This is hilarious!" You exclaimed with your hand on your chest. "You looked so shocked!"

The young assassin rolled his eyes at your words.

"You could have warned me." He stated. "This is your fault!"

You chuckled.

"I take full responsibility for making you look so funny." You digressed.

Yoongi raised his brows, a mischievous smile coming over his features as he stepped closer.

"So you admit that this is your doing?" He asked in a low tone.

You nodded your head, eyeing him warily as you stepped backwards.

"Yes.."

He continued to move himself closer to you.

"So you agree that you should even the score?"

You shook your head, eyes widening as you took in his words.

You raised a hand in front of you.