C. 5.

The Fifth of The Seven: Min Yoongi

A silent breath of air moved past Min Yoongi's lips. His damp, blue hair sticking to his forehead as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand. A white towel hung loosely from his toned torso that was littered with numerous scars and bruises.

The steam poured out from the bathroom he had just exited, causing the room to heat up slightly as Yoongi slowly walked over to his large bed, the black, silk sheets calling out to him.

He was exhausted.

He had been up for forty-eight hours straight attending to whatever business had come up, whether it was a new job he had been hired for, or simply a warning that someone wished for him to deliver.

You see, Min Yoongi was not at all like the other "mobsters" or "gangsters" around the city, in fact he wasn't even a mob boss..

He was an assassin.

And he enjoyed his line of work.

Sure, he didn't lead the big, luxurious life of one of the high level criminals, but he certainly wasn't "begging for bread" by any means.

He was feared. He was known.

Everyone knew who he was-what he did. And he didn't bother to keep it a secret. Why should he? He never left behind any evidence, so the police couldn't catch him even if they wanted to. He didn't exactly care about disappointing his parents either...He only wanted one thing...Money.

And he had it. Lots of it.

That was enough to satisfy him....

Now don't think harshly of him...Even if he did kill people for a living...he still had a bit of a soft side...but not much of one...His small piece of humanity was only for one person.

"How's our girl doing tonight?"

He whispered to himself as he placed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, his eyes watching the computer screen before him as he typed in his password and opened up one of the many apps on his laptop.

A soft smile instantly morphed onto his features as a familiar came into view.

He watched as the girl of his dreams stomped around her living room angrily, throwing her hands in the air as she vented to one of her friends.

Min Yoongi wasn't a kind man. He was monstrous and merciless. He didn't care who he killed or what he had to do as long as he got paid...Which is why he was so confused when he saw her for the first time.

She had entranced him-drawn him in without warning. He remembered bumping into her on purpose just so he could place a tracker into her backpack....He didn't understand why he did it...but he was glad he did...

Now he could see her anytime he wanted.

Don't take it the wrong way.

He wasn't a pervert. The only room that he had actually placed a camera in was the living room of her two bedroom apartment...He was satisfied with the small glimpses of her leaving and coming home from her school and work..

He checked on her this time every night religiously. This was the time she got home from work and he loved to watch her lounge on the couch for a few brief moments...sometimes, if he were lucky, she would doze off and he would be able to watch her for just a few more minutes.

Yoongi's smile instantly fell at the look of unhappiness on her face, his hands reaching to turn up the volume of his laptop.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked to her form on the screen, his body leaning forwards slightly.

"They fired me!" Her gentle voice came through the speakers.

To Yoongi, it was almost like she heard him...even though he knew she addressing her best friend.

"After all the years of work I put into that place, they just fire me!" She ranted to her friend that slowly sat on the couch.

The red-headed friend- He believed her name was Ruthie- Sighed, shaking her head as she rubbed her temples.

"Are you serious?" She huffed out. "You've been there for what? Two years now? I don't even think you've missed a single shift, even though you're a full time student."

She nodded.

"I know right!"

Ruthie crossed her arms.

"Why do you think they fired you?" She inquired.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Because I wouldn't strip for them." She deadpanned.

Yoongi's eyebrows jumped at that, his jaw tensing under his skin as he clenched his fists.

Ruthie tilted her head.

"They asked you to be a stripper?"

"Yes. When I declined...they fired me." She stated. "They're just perverts who want me to-"

Yoongi slummed the laptop shut, his eyes closed in anger as his nostrils flared with each deep breath he took.

He knew about your line of work and he knew that she would probably harassed nightly,

After all, working at the city's most elite strip club in the city did have it's downfalls and consequences.

Normally, Yoongi wouldn't interfere as he didn't want to mess with your life.

But, now

it was personal.

{Five hours before you.}

A/N,

I swear I'm not dead. I've just been really busy this week. I'll update TKT and Dynasty as quickly as I can I may even be able to update The Greatest show and Some Kind of Therapy!!!

Who's your favorite in the book right now?

-Max