C. 42.

Kim Namjoon found himself in an odd position.

His eyes were set in determination as the platinum blond man twisted his blade inside the younger mob boss, his eyes shining with unyielding glee as Namjoon let out a sound of pain, more blood spurting from his open wound.

"You're stronger than I had anticipated, Kim." Yoongi tutted, pushing the blade deeper. "But, I never figured you to be weak in the first place. I wish I could take my time with killing you, but I more important things to deal with, so this will have to do-"

Yoongi let out a grunt of surprise as Namjoon's hand met his nose in a harsh contact, sending him flying away from the wounded mob boss.

Namjoon hissed out as he grabbed the blade's handle, sliding it out of his body slowly before pointing it at the man who had threatened to take everything away from him.

"You've still got fight?" Yoongi chuckled, wiping his bloodied nose. "I wonder how much longer you can stay conscious. You're loosing quite a bit of blood."

Namjoon smirked.

He just need to distract him.

"I could say the same for you, Min."

Yoongi tilted his head in interest, eyes gleaming as he shot forward, narrowly avoiding the blade as his knee shot up, slamming into Namjoon's stomach and forcing him onto his knees.

Namjoon's mouth open as he gasped in pain, arm swinging out towards the assassin.

The blade briefly met the material of Yoongi's shirt, his face falling in slight disappointment as he grabbed Namjoon's wrist, twisting it until he was forced to release the knife, the metal clinging as it landed on the floor.

Namjoon was never a skilled fighter-at least not to Yoongi's level. He had always relied on his brains and quick-thinking. He was smart enough to build up strategies and destroy people bit by bit.

However, right now, Yoongi had the upper hand and there was no strategy that could change that.

"I've wasted enough time screwing around here." Yoongi scolded, shaking his head and placing his blade at Namjoon's throat. "It's time I end this."

"Yoongi!"

No.

Namjoon's eyes snapped open at the sound of your voice, his brows furrowing together as he took in your disheveled state and heaving chest.

Why were you here? What were you thinking? You only had a few minutes before everything was blown away...only a few minutes before you would be killed and taken away again.

"Leave!" Namjoon pleaded, eyes holding a silent desperation. "Get to safety! Leave this place!"

Yoongi gripped his hair, pulling the dirty blond's head back and placing his blade against his throat.

"I knew you wouldn't miss this." He cooed at you. "I knew that you hated him just as much as I did. You want to watch him die, don't you?"

You swallowed, eyes full of worry as you stared at Namjoon.

"Yoongi.."You breathed. "Let him go, please...You don't have to do this. This isn't what you want-"

"This is exactly what I want!" He countered loudly. "I want nothing more than to watch the life leave his eyes. I want his body burned up in flames like yours was! He took you from me! He killed you! You're dead because of him!"

Your brows furrowed slightly at his words, body slowly and cautiously moving towards him.

"I-I'm not dead, Yoongi." You said gently. "He didn't kill me. I'm right here. I'm alright."