C. 9.

{Two hours before you.}

A large smile made it's way to Park Jimin's face as he sat across from the man he had come here to see...

Mr. Chang sat with his legs crossed in a cocky manner, his eyes focused on the numerous women that were currently dancing on the stage and dangling off the poles. Chang licked his lips lustfully as he watched them, taking a swing of the whiskey that was in the glass in front of him.

Jimin resisted the urge to roll his eyes, his hands intertwining together as he leaned forward.

"Mr. Chang." Jimin's steady voice grasped the older man's attention, a smug smile making its way onto his features.

"Park." He smiled widely. "I'm so pleased that you agreed to meet me here on such short notice."

Jimin sat back in his chair, running a hand through his raven-colored locks, his dark eyes fixated on the man before him.

"Well, you didn't exactly give me much of a choice, did you?"

Chang smirked, raising his glass to his lips once again.

"Sorry about that," He chuckled. "You know how business is."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, adjusting his diamond cuff links.

"Right." He ground out. "Business."

The older man turned his body back to face the dancers on the stage, completely ignoring Jimin's presence.

The black-haired gangster forced himself to take a deep breath.

A few more minutes.

A few more minutes and he could finally kill him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

{ One hour and forty-five minutes before you.}

Namjoon let out a contented hum as his eyes took in the grand decor of the place in which he now sat.

It was elegant, and clean..it reminded him more of a palace than a strip club, not that he minded, he quite enjoyed being pampered when the occasion called for it...and with the night he's had to far...it definitely called for it.

After his little spat with his former whore, he needed something to take his mind off of his anger...watching half naked women dance would probably help...besides..he needed a new slut now and this was the perfect place to find one.

He bit his lip as he watched the stage from his table in the VIP section.

This was going to be an interesting night.

________________________________________________________________________________

{One hour and thirty minutes before you.}

"Find him and kill him."

Seokjin's voice was deep and breathy as he spoke to his men who followed closely behind him, pistols hiding in each one of their black suit coats.

Jin came prepared for battle.

He wasn't going to let his brother leave alive.

Not this time.

_______________________________________________________________________________

{One hour and fifteen minutes before you.}

Kim Taehyung stared at his older brother from afar off, his kelly green eyes watching Jin's every move from the booth he sat in.

Taehyung had to resist the urge to shoot his brother then and there, as he had promised Jungkook that he wouldn't cause any trouble until the younger male had a chance to land a girl for the night..