C. 15.

Your e/c eyes were wide as you watched Yoongi slam the door shut, his chest heaving as he rushed to lock it.

"Wh-Who was that?" You asked in a panicked tone, your hands shaking as the man's cold expression flashed through your mind.

Yoongi moved past you, marching towards the closet in the living room.

"Kim Seokjin." He spat.

Your breath hitched in your throat, you could feel panic beginning to overtake you slowly.

"A-Are you serious?"

He nodded, throwing the closet open swiftly.

The small space was filled to the brim with numerous weapons and firearms were placed nice and neat on numerous shelves that lined the closet. Each one in it's assigned place.

The blue-haired man reached forward, grabbing two of the pistols and shoving them into the waistband of his jeans before he grabbed a larger gun, cocking it as he eyed the door to his apartment.

"I am." He stated. "I don't know how he found me. He shouldn't have been able to."

You swallowed hard as Yoongi grabbed another pistol, shoving it in your direction.

You eyed the weapon for a few moments before reluctantly taking it into your hands.

"Do you know how to use this?" Yoongi asked softly, his eyes filling with pity.

You nodded slowly.

"Y-Yes." You said. "B-But can't we climb out the window or something?"

His hand encircled yours gently, slowly placing the gun into your grasp.

"We can't." He breathed. "Seokjin is smart. He probably has more men waiting for us if we try to leave...You may have to use this gun."

You frowned, staring down at the pistol he had given you.

"O-Okay."

He gave your hand a gentle squeeze.

"We will get out of this, babydoll." He said softly, his fingers brushing your hair from your face. "I won't let them hurt you."

You slowly moved your gaze to his, eyes wide and innocent as you stared up at him.

On the other side of the door, Kim Seokjin stood smiling, an amused look covering his handsome features as he listened to the shuffling from the other side of the door.

He raised his hand to the door, resting his palm flat against the wood as a sigh left his lips.

He couldn't stop himself from feeling giddy. He had finally seen you after all the hours he had spent searching.

He let you get away once.

He wasn't going to do it again.

"Break it down." He spoke to the men behind him.

Jin moved out of the way, watching as one of his employees gripped the doorknob before shoving their shoulder into the wood of the door, ramming into it with all his strength.

He slammed into the door multiple times, until it finally flew open, breaking off the hinges and falling to the floor.

Seokjin raised an eyebrow before walking inside the apartment, his nose scrunching in disdain as he eyed the small living space, his men following inside.

"Stay right there, Kim Seokjin."

A smile tugged on Jin's lips at the familiar voice.

Min Yoongi glared at him from the other side of the room, his body tense and poised as he aimed the gun in his hands at the young gangster.