C. 25.

Heavy footfalls were what pulled you from your deep slumber, the loud sound of someone pacing in front of you causing your eyes to flutter open against your will.

Your head ached as you reluctantly opened your eyes, body feeling weak and fragile as you slowly looked around your surroundings.

You recognized the room you were laying in as Yoongi's bedroom.

Your mouth was dry and sore as you watched the blue-haired man pace before you, his hands pulling on his odd-colored locks. Hoseok sat in the corner of the room, his head in his hands as Yoongi muttered to himself quietly, worry evident on his features.

Jungkook stood beside the bed, his eyes widening as he noticed your sudden consciousness.

"You're awake!"

You flinched at the loud tone of his voice, not enjoying the way it made your head throb in pain.

Yoongi and Hoseok instantly shot up at Jungkook's announcement, the two of the rushing over to you faster than you could blink.

Yoongi sat down on the foot of the bed, his hands encompassing yours instantly, thumbs rubbing soothing circles into the skin of your knuckles.

"Go and get the others." He spoke softly, giving Jungkook a small nod.

The silver-haired male hesitated, eyeing you for a few brief moments before eventually doing as the older male said and exiting the room.

"L-Louis.." Your voice was quiet and stiff as you tried to speak, throat dry and sore due to your dehydration.

Yoongi shushed you, his hand gently petting your hair.

"He's okay." He reassured you. "He's sleeping in the living room right now."

You let out a sigh of relief at his words, body instantly falling limp and relaxing.

"Thank god." You breathed, eyes fluttering shut momentarily.

Yoongi's eyes scanned over your features, emotions building inside of his chest as he watched you rest so easily.

He had missed you.

He was so worried about you. He couldn't even begin to explain the pain he felt at just the thought of someone hurting you...He knew that he was probably crazy for getting so attached to you after only officially knowing you for a few days, but he didn't care. If he was crazy, then he never wanted to be sane again.

The only thing that mattered was that you were safe now....safe and sound.

The sound of his bedroom door opening pulled him from his thoughts, his eyes watching as your gaze moved to the door.

He didn't need to look up to know who was rushing to your bedside. He was happy just staring at your face, watching your expression change as the other five men came flooding into Yoongi's small bedroom.

Seokjin was the first one to get his hands on you, his arms pulling you into a tight embrace, nose nuzzling into the crook of your neck as he held you close to him.

Your eyes were wide with shock as Jin pulled away from you, eyes searching you over for any kind of bruise or injury.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked. "I swear to god if they laid a hand on my princess, I'll-"

You shook your head, blatantly lying to one of the richest men in the world.

The last thing you wanted was to get Jin worked up. You honestly had no idea who all these people were, or why they were even here, but you had a hunch that it probably wasn't going to mean something good...especially if Yoongi had willingly let Seokjin back into his house after what happened.