C. 4.

The Fourth of The Seven: Kim Taehyung

A large smile crept onto Taehyung's face as he stared at the TV monitor in front of him, his body sprawled out on the leather couch comfortably as he watched the young female begin to talk about what he had done.

"Terror struck the city earlier today as a large explosion at the Dumont Hotel killed over one-hundred people. Police say that the explosion was due to a small detonator that had been hidden underneath the tile floors of the ballroom. While a large part of the Dumont was destroyed, the building itself is still standing, which leads us to wonder if the person or persons behind this attack truly intended to destroy the entire facility. More on the story, after this."

Taehyung let out a contented sigh as he shut off the screen with the remote.

Kim Taehyung was a simple man.

He didn't care for big parties or extravagant gowns, unlike his older brother.

At a young age, Taehyung had grown sick and tired of being flaunted around like some kind of show pony. He hated that people only respected his elder brother, who stood to inherit everything.

Seokjin was an idiot.

He wasn't running anything by himself, simply allowing his men to do everything for him like an entitled brat.

Taehyung deserved his father's empire...Not Jin.

So, rather than choosing to be his brother's lapdog for the rest of his life, Taehyung set out on his own and made a name for himself.

It took hard work, dedication and a lot of bloodshed. But, Taehyung didn't mind.

He liked getting his hands dirty.

Another trait he didn't share with his brother.

Taehyung hated Seokjin.

He was always the favorite son. Getting all the credit while Taehyung did all the work. Seokjin was flaunted like a prince while Taehyung was showed off for anyone that would pay his father enough money to have him as their own personal slave.

And Seokjin never said a single word to help him.

All the work he had done-all the people he had killed...It would all be worth it when he finally got the chance to kill his brother with his own two hands.

"TaeTae?"

The familiar soft voice dragged Taehyung back to reality, his eyes snapping over to the blond woman that had entered his office, her face caked in makeup and her lips an unflattering shade of red.

"What?" He snapped.

She smiled seductively, walking over to him and straddling his waist, his fake nails running up and down his chest as he laid still on the couch.

"Are finished with your business for the day?" Her high-pitched voice rang.

He fought the urge to roll his eyes, opening his mouth to speak when a familiar sound cut him off before he could start.

Taehyung smiled evilly, throwing the woman off of him and gripping his phone.

Kim Seokjin.

Perfect.

Without hesitation, Taehyung clicked the 'answer' button.

"You little brat!"

Taehyung's smile only widened at his brother's familiar voice.

"Ah, brother. So good to hear from you. How are you?"

"Shut up!" Jin roared over the line. "This is unacceptable! You have crossed the line this time!"

Taehyung couldn't stop the dark chuckle that rolled past his parted lips, the blond woman on the floor watching him with pouted lips.

"Oh. I guess you've gotten my little present." Taehyung cooed. "I do hope you enjoyed it...I certainly had fun watching your precious party explode."

"You're a dead man." Jin growled. "I'll kill you myself."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in amusement at his brother's threat.

"We both know you don't have the stomach to kill me." He spat before letting out a small laugh. "But, if you care to surprise me...I'll be waiting for you at "Wings". I'll be there until midnight, unless I get bored and decide to leave early. Don't keep me waiting, brother."

Seokjin chuckled darkly on the other line.

"Stupid move." He ground out. "I'll be seeing you there."

With those last words, his brother hung up the phone.

Kim Taehyung chuckled darkly, a large, evil smile plastering it's way onto his face.

His brother was a fool if he thought Taehyung was going to go down that easily.

Tonight he was going to end this game of cat and mouse...Tonight, he was going to kill Kim Seokjin.

And he was going to do it at "Wings".

{Six hours before you.}

A/N,

Are you starting to see a connection????

-Max