C. 12.

"Did you find her?"

Park Jimin's voice was dangerously low as he eyed the older man who currently stood in front of his desk.

His hands were intertwined as he leaned forward, resting on his elbows, his gaze cold and unforgiving.

It was enough to make Mr. Chang shiver in fear.

He had never seen Jimin look at anyone like that. It was a look that would strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest men. A look that he hoped to never see again.

Chang swallowed hard, sweat forming on his forehead and anxiety shooting throughout his body as he slowly placed the coveted file onto the desk before him.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at his actions, eyeing him for a few moments before reaching over and grabbing the file.

His dark hair was styled neatly, although he hadn't slept in twenty-four hours. He couldn't get your face out of his mind. Every time he closed his eyes all he saw was you.

You were driving him insane.

His cold eyes scanned over the file, taking in every single piece of information about you.

He exhaled through his nose.

"Her name is Y/f/n Y/l/n." Mr. Chang started nervously. "She's a med student at the University here in town and she's worked at Wings for about two years now, but she was fired the day before yesterday."

Jimin raised his eyes to look at Chang, his eyebrows arched.

"And where is she now?" He asked.

Chang swallowed hard, adjusting the collar of his shirt.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered. "The only thing I know is that my men saw her leave with Min Yoongi after one of Kim Namjoon's men shot her."

Jimin sat up straight in his chair, his expression falling instantly.

"She was shot?!" He roared. "Why am I only hearing about this now, Chang?!"

The older man took a step back subconsciously, shaking his head with a terror-filled expression covered his face.

"I-I'm sorry!" He blurted. "B-But from what I hear it was only a shoulder wound! I-I'm sure she'll be just fine."

Jimin shot to his feet, his fists slamming onto the wood of his desk.

"That is not the point, you idiot!" He growled. "You should have told me immediately if she was hurt!"

Chang jumped back, his body jerking away from the livid man in front of him.

" Y-Yes sir." He stuttered out. "I'll tell you next time, sir."

Jimin's eyes narrowed dangerously as he leaned towards the gray-haired man.

"There had better not be a next time."

Chang nodded his head swiftly.

"Y-Yes sir."

Jimin eyed him for a few moments before sitting back down in his office chair.

"Now," He started with cold eyes, handing picking up the file again. "You said she left with Min Yoongi?"

The older man nodded his head.

"Yes." He popped. "He was last seen putting her into his vehicle at about two fifteen in the morning."

Jimin hummed in response.

"I want you to find a way to contact him, I'm sure he's just holding her until someone calls with a good offer."