C. 40.

In all your years living on this earth, you had never once wanted to believe a lie. You had always been taught that honesty was the best policy and that believing a lie was simply you lying to yourself....

You clung to that idea throughout your life,striving to keep your honesty and integrity intact as you continued to live on.

It was foolish to believe lies...It was foolish to lie to yourself...

You knew that...

And yet, you wanted nothing more in this moment than to believe a lie.

You wanted to believe that Min Yoongi was still the same man you had left behind all those weeks ago.

You wanted to believe that the words you had just heard him speak were all a joke that he had thought up to get back at you for all the worry you caused him....

You wanted to believe it.

But the look in his eyes as he spoke...the sheer insanity that shined beneath them told you that you couldn't believe that no matter how desperately you wanted to....

You slowly took a step backwards, removing his hands from your shoulders as your e/c eyes clashed against his, emotions beginning to get the best of you as you watched his face contort in confusion.

Perhaps you should have known this would happen....Yoongi had always been attached to you even before you knew who he was....he watched you from a far-protecting you was what he called it.

You were naive to believe he had truly changed back then....The way he clung onto you was never normal or healthy...the way he reacted to you being hurt wasn't the way that a stranger like him should have behaved.

You knew that he would be affected by your death...but you never could have guessed how badly it would ruin him.

"I-I'm not going with you."

Your voice came out in a soft whisper as your eyes fell to the floor beneath your feet.

A chuckle sounded from the blond in front of you, his hand shaking as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Come on, Y/n." He chuckled. "We don't have time for jokes now...the timer has already been set, we don't have long before-"

"I won't leave without them." You interrupted. "I won't let you hurt them."

His eyes widened slightly at your proclamation, hand rest on the side of his head as he stared down at you in disbelief.

"You won't let me?" He whispered darkly, dazed eyes staring you down. "After everything he's done to you...after all the ways he's hurt you...You defend him?"

You nodded your head.

"H-He didn't hurt me." You explained. "Namjoon was the one who found Minhyuk and Baekhyun. He found the cure and brought me here so that the virus wouldn't spread while I was in recovery. Louis was never supposed to be here."

"Is that the lie he fed you?" He snapped, grabbing your arm. "Did he tell you that you had to be here to save people? He's feeding on your weakness. He knows that you're too good of a person to allow others to get hurt, why can't you see that? Have you truly become blind to what he is?!"

Your eyes widened as his grip on your arm became painful.

"He helped me!" You countered. "He never wanted me to get hurt! He changed. He isn't like he used to be and I won't leave him here to die!"

"So stupid." He scolded, pulling you closer to him. "He's a bad man, babydoll. You just can't see it because he's been lying to you for so long. Y-Yeah. That's right. He's the one who made you like this...it isn't your fault..You just need to come home. Everything will be better once we are back together again...It will all be okay when he's dead."