C. 7.

The Seventh of The Seven: Jeon Jungkook

"Kill him."

Jungkook's voice came out in a calm, smooth manner, his eyes darkened with blood lust as he sat cross-legged in his chair, his hands intertwined together.

A gunshot instantly rang throughout the office he stood in.

Not his office.

But the office of the man he just murdered.

You see, Jeon Jungkook had a nasty problem.

He was selfish.

Now, most people probably believe that being selfish would be a given in Jungkook's line of work and it was to some degree...but Jungkook was the worst...

He had been that way since he was a child. Demanding that he get whatever he wanted and on most occasions he did...Christmas, birthdays or any other holiday....he always got whatever his little heart desired....but it only got worse as he got older..

His selfishness pushed him to build the empire he has today..it seems as though he can never get enough whether it be booze, money or women...he could never seem to get his fill..

That's the down side to being selfish...you never seem to have enough...

But, that never stopped Jungkook from trying.

He'd get what he wanted..even if he had to kill for it.

And the dead man that was currently bleeding on the carpet is a perfect example of that.

Jungkook and the man-He didn't care to remember his name- Had been working out a deal for Jungkook to buy one of his daughters and use her for whatever he deemed was worth his time...but at the last minute.. the fool backed out of the deal claiming that "he loved his daughter".

Pathetic.

Jungkook didn't like that his time was being wasted...so he ended him.

Simple. Quick. Easy.

And he slept like a baby every single night.

"How disappointing." Jungkook hummed out. "I actually quite liked your daughter...guess I'll have to find someone new."

With a frustrated huff, Jungkook pulled his cell phone from his pockets, carelessly scrolling through his numerous contacts before finding the one he needed and pressing the dial button.

As the phone rang, Jungkook's eyes fell onto the dead man's body.

The young mob boss smiled, raising a finger to his lips in a mocking manner, as if telling the corpse to be quiet.

"Hello?"

Jungkook smiled at the famliar voice that filled his ears.

"Taehyung?" He inquired.

A sigh was heard from the other side of the line.

"Of course it's me. You dialed my number didn't you?"

Jungkook hummed, nodding his head.

"Are we still on for tonight?" He hummed, watching as his men dragged the dead body from the room.

A deep chuckle filled his ears.

"Yeah. We're on. Seokjin called and told me he'd be there too." He laughed. "I can't waiting to empty my gun into his skull."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Sounds entertaining." He stated.

"Oh it will be. Trust me."

Jungkook sighed before speaking again.

"My deal fell through tonight..so I'm in the market for something...new."

A few moments of silence came from his friend before laughter filled the speaker.

"We are going to a strip club tonight...I'm sure you can find someone who catches your eye."

The silver-haired man ran a hand through his locks, throwing his head back to rest against the arm chair he sat in.

"I don't know." He said honestly. "All of those sluts are the same. Loud and annoying."

His friend chuckled.

"Don't worry, Jungkook." He breathed. "We will find you a new whore."

Jungkook growled.

"We better." He spat. "This is the fourth time I've been rejected this week and I'm getting extremely angry...If I don't find something soon...there will be Hell to pay."

"You know Hoseok only chooses the best girls." Taehyung stated. "None of them have family...He makes sure of that...no one will notice if you take one."

Jungkook smiled evilly, his hands reaching in his pocket and pulling out the familiar business card of "Wings"

"That sounds...

Perfect."

{Three hours before you.}

A/N,

Alright...crap is about to go down..

I'm excited.

-Max