C. 21.

Ice cream covered the floor.

Jungkook's eyes were wide with terror and shock as he stared at the man in front of him, his jaw clenching with rage and anger.

His hands shook as he slowly processed the words that this man had told him, emotions flooding through him at an uncontrollable speed.

"Wh-What did you just say?"

The man before him was breathless from all the running he had done. He had sprinted across the mall to inform his employer of the terrible news that he had to deliver.

"They were taken." He repeated. "Both of them."

Jungkook tensed up, his hands opening and closing as he struggled to contain his pure rage.

"By whom?" He snapped.

The man took a step backwards nervously.

"We-We don't know for sure," He started. "B-But a few of our men saw Jung Hoseok enter the building around the time that they disappeared...He could be responsible for this. That is my guess."

"Your guess!?" He roared. "Two very important people have been kidnapped and all you have to offer me is a guess!? I'M NOT PAYING YOU TO GUESS!"

The man flinched back, swallowing hard.

"We will find them, sir." He stated. "They can't have gone too far."

Jungkook's cold gaze snapped up to him.

"If they are not home by the end of the day, I will slice your throat." He growled.

The younger man nodded his head, fear evident on his face.

"Y-Yes sir."

"Find them." Jungkook commanded. "Now!"

With that last word, the man shot off running, heading off to complete the mission he was given.

Jungkook hoped and prayed that the two of you were alright and that you would make it back safely. The fun-loving side of him that had been on display for most of the day, was now completely gone..replaced with panic.

He was panicking.

And Jeon Jungkook was dangerous when he was panicking.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Why is she here?"

An angered whisper filled your ears as your body slowly began to regain consciousness.

Your head was pounding, presumably from the chloroform they had drugged you with. Your eyelids slowly fluttered open, head still hanging limp as you struggled to regain control of your aching body.

"I didn't have a choice." Another voice whispered. "She had the boy and we couldn't have her telling the authorities what she had seen."

A heavy huff sounded around the room as you slowly lifted your head.

"What are we supposed to do with her?" The other voice spat. "We only need Jeon's brother, not his mistress."

The memories of what happened began to flash through your mind, causing your eyes to widen instantly and take in your surroundings.

Your hands and feet were bound to a metal chair, keeping you secure and in place..and also preventing your escape.

The room you were in was bright and well-lit. An earthy smell filled your nostrils, bringing you to the conclusion that you were somewhere underground. Probably a basement or cellar.