C. 13.

Multiple flashes of bright light filled Namjoon's vision as he walked up the stairs towards the door of the lavish building in front of him, a cocky smirk on his face as he glanced around at the numerous cameras and reporters that surrounded him.

Kim Namjoon was easily the most ruthless of The Seven, his anger and determination far surpassed anyone else's.

He had no boundaries and no sense of restraint when it came to something he wanted.

He was smart as well.

He had everyone in the city underneath his thumb. The judge, the police department, even the reporters were under his influence. He could have the entire city turned upside down by just the snap of his thumb.

It was terrifying.

Absolutely terrifying.

He sent a coy smile to the reporters, his eyebrows raised in amusement as he waved his hand in acknowledgement of their present.

Kim Namjoon was an extremely well-known man, but he enjoyed the attention. He was basically a celebrity at this point.

Everyone knew who he was-what he was capable of...but no one could do or say anything...because if they did....They'd be found dead in a ditch by the end of the week. It wasn't like they could prove anything anyway...he never left evidence behind.

He was ruthless and he was cold.

He gave the reporters one last smile before walking inside the tall building, his smile growing dark and twisted as his eyes fell onto the heavily armed men that stood at the entrance.

"Gentlemen." He greeted with an evil smile.

The men clenched their jaw, reluctantly moving out of his way and allowing him to enter into the building fully.

He chuckled cockily at their reluctance, obviously enjoying the control he had over them.

His light green eyes slowly moved around the familiar room before landing onto the large sign that hung above the entrance.

'Seoul Police Department.'

He smirked, continuing his path to the directors office.

You see, Kim Namjoon wasn't one for cutting corners. He was a cut-to-the-chase kind of person. He wasn't prepared to wait or be patient.

So, after you managed to escape his grasp, he was going to be sure that he had every single person in the city looking out for you.

Min Yoongi was smart, but he couldn't hide you forever...at least, not from Namjoon.

The dirty-blond man pushed the director's door open, wasting no time in causing a scene in the middle of the police department.

The director raised his head, his eyes widening at the sudden entrance of the young mob boss.

"M-Mr. Kim," He stuttered out.

Namjoon hummed in response, eyes scanning over the poorly-decorated room in which he now stood.

"Charles," He greeted, his gaze moving to the younger man. "You're in my chair."

The young director instantly shot up from his position, wiping off the seat of the chair before rushing to stand on the other side of the desk, his hands behind his back like a soldier.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, walking over and plopping down into the chair that the man before him had previously occupied.

"To-To what do I owe the pleasure?" Charles asked nervously.