C. 18.

"Be careful, Louis."

Jungkook's voice was stern and hard as he stared at the young boy in front of him, his eyebrow raised in slight annoyance as he watched the child jump around excitedly.

The young, brunette boy smiled at the older male, a quiet giggle escaping his lips.

"I know." He stated. "You're a worry wart."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest and scoffing.

"Right." He said. "I am a worry wart, so you shouldn't run somewhere that I can't see you."

Louis frowned, his shoulders slumping as his big brown eyes moving to the suited men that stood behind Jungkook, his hands beginning to twiddle nervously.

Jungkook frowned at the five-year old's sudden change of demeanor, his playful smile fading.

"What's wrong?"

The brunette glanced around before signalling for Jungkook to come closer.

The young mob boss furrowed his brows before kneeling down to Louis' height, turning his head so the boy could whisper in his ear.

"I don't like being around the scary men, bubba." He confessed softly, his slight speech impediment showing through.

The silver-haired man scrunched his nose, sighing before standing to his feet slowly.

"We've talked about this, Louie." He said. "These men are here to keep the both of us safe. They won't hurt you."

"But they scare me." He stated.

Jungkook smiled softly at his younger brother.

"I promise that they aren't that scary."

Louis frowned in doubt.

"But they never play with me." He pouted. "Nobody ever wants to play with me because those guys are terror frying."

Jungkook snorted quietly at Louis' mispronunciation.

"Terrifying?" He asked with a smile. "That's a big word."

Louis smiled widely, bringing his finger up to poke his temple.

"Big brain."

The older male chuckle, ruffling his brother's hair before straightening his posture, his eyes moving around the crowded arcade.

"I'll tell you what," He started. "I'll tell the "terror frying" men to go away for a while and you and I can play in here for a while."

Louis smiled widely, his brown eyes sparkling at his older brother's words.

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckled affectionately, turning to face the small group of men behind him.

"We won't be here for long." He whispered. "Continue the search for the girl, I'll come back home in about an hour or so."

They nodded in unison before turning on their heels and walking away.

The silver-haired man turned back to his brother, a smile playing on his face.

"I hope you're happy," He mused. "You made me send my friends away."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"They aren't your friends, bubba." He deadpanned. "I heard you call one of them the "S word" yesterday."

Jungkook gasped playfully, his hand moving over his heart.

"You're quite the little spy aren't you?"