C. 37.

A large smile pulled on your features as your eyes met those of the little boy before you, his big, brown orbs widening with happiness and surprise as he took in the sight of you, quickly abandoning the numerous toys he had been playing with.

"Y/n!"

You watched as he stood to his feet, small legs rushing over to you as quickly as they possibly could.

You lowered yourself to his level, arms open as his body collided with yours swiftly, his arms wrapping around your neck as he reveled in the familiarity of your warmth and kindness.

You couldn't stop the stray tear that rolled down your cheek as you planted a kiss onto the toddler's head, holding him as if he was a delicate flower.

Louis smiled to himself, resting his face in the crook of your neck as your scent filled his nose, calming him down substantially.

You were relieved to finally be able to see him. You'd been so worried-so terrified of what Namjoon may have been putting him through...you would never have imagined this.

Louis' bedroom was just as nice as yours, toys were everywhere. Expensive gaming systems and fancy toy trains. The young boy would probably never get bored in this room.

It was a relief that he didn't appear to lose any weight as well, which suggested that he was being fed and treated well.

"I missed you." Louis stated.

A soft cry escaped your lips as you nodded in response, cursing yourself for not being able to control your emotions.

Louis frowned at the sound, pulling back slightly and placing his small hands on your cheeks.

"Don't cry, babygirl." He soothed, wiping your tears.

You chuckled, shaking your head and placing your hands over his.

"I'm just so happy to see you." You explained. "I missed you so much."

The young boy smiled widely, hugging you once again.

"I was so worried when Mr. Joonie said you were sick," He said. "He told me I couldn't see you until you were better...but-but you were sick for so long."

You shushed him softly, watching as his eyes filled with tears.

"It's okay, Louis." You said. "I'm all better now. You won't have to wait so long anymore."

Louis wiped his eyes with his sleeve, bottom lip sticking out as he stared at you.

You smiled, his actions reminding you of his older brother. He really did look so much like Jungkook.

"Y-You promise that you won't get sick anymore?" He asked, gazing expectantly.

You nodded your head in response.

"I promise."

Your words seemed to brighten up his mood, his smile returning as he straightened his posture.

"I wanna show you my toys!" He exclaimed. "Mr. Joonie let me have anything I wanted!"

You raised an eyebrow, turning to look at Namjoon who stood, leaning against the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched your small reunion.

"Oh really?" You asked, watching as Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly, looking anywhere but your eyes.

"Yeah!" Louis beamed. "And he comes to play with me every single day!"

Your smile grew wider at Louis' words, heart suddenly feeling light as you watched Namjoon take a step forward.

"Come on, Louis," He cleared his throat. "Y/n doesn't need to know about that."