C. 3.

The Third of The Seven: Kim Seokjin

Seokjin's face was one of pure rage as he stormed down the long corridor of his forty-million dollar mansion, his eyebrows knitted together and is hands squeezed into fists as he cursed loudly.

"That brat!" He spat, pulling on his neatly tied bow-tie. "I swear to god if this isn't some kind of joke..."

Jin ran a hand through his purple locks before shoving open the door to his surveillance room.

The men that sat inside didn't even flinch upon his entry, as they had expected him to come there first after he got the news.

The purple-haired man's eyes narrowed dangerously as he placed his hands on the back of the leather seats in which his employees sat, his golden-brown eyes scanning over the monitors that rested on the large desk in front of him.

Ruin.

Chaos.

Those were the two things that Seokjin saw.

Fire and destruction filled his vision, causing him to clench his jaw in an attempt to control his now boiling anger that threatened to overflow at any second.

Unlike any of the other mobsters in the city, Seokjin did not build his own empire. He was born into it. He inherited his "business" from his father who had passed away when Jin was only sixteen. He died from a bullet to the head.

Since Seokjin was from "old money" he was one of the wealthiest crime lords in the world, and he certainly wasn't modest about it.

While the rest of the mob bosses behaved like scoundrels- selling drugs, getting their hands dirty and so on- Jin kept an attitude of elegance. He had never much cared for the nitty gritty side of the business and often had his men do it for him while he rolled around in the benefits.

He wasn't at all apt for getting his own hands dirty or soiling his clothes with blood. So, whenever someone got out of line..he would merely hire someone to kill them so he wouldn't have to do it himself.

He thought of himself as a gentleman. He was always throwing regal parties, inviting the highest class of people to participate in sharing a few conversations with him.

It was his favorite pass time.

He loved dressing in his best clothes and presenting himself into the company of the rich and noble. He loved dancing to classical music. He loved sweeping women off their feet with his charm. He loved every bit of it.

Those parties were his life.

And someone had just bombed one.

"I'll kill him." Jin spat out as his eyes took in the carnage of the once glorious ballroom where all of his parties were held.

On this particular day, Jin was running late to his own party and he thanked god that he was.

He received a call from one of his men, telling him of the explosion that had destroyed the building and killed all of his guests.

He was infuriated.

But he had a good idea on who exactly did this to him...and he wasn't about to let them go so easily.

With a loud growl of anger, Seokjin stormed out of the room, his hands digging through his blazer pockets.

His men follow behind him, their feet keeping pace with his as he shoved his office doors open.

He pulled out his cell phone, pushing in the familiar sequence of numbers and holding the device up to his ear.

"Sir, do you really believe that someone was targeting you-"

Seokjin interrupted the man by raising his finger in the air, signalling form him to shut his mouth.

The man nodded his head, tensing his shoulders.

Jin listened as the phone rang, his eyes narrowing as the line was suddenly picked up.

"You little brat!" Seokjin screamed into the phone.

His men watched him with slight confusion in their eyes, but none of them dared to speak up.

"Shut up!" Jin roared to whoever was on the other line. "This is unacceptable! You have crossed the line this time!"

A few more moments of muffled speaking pass as the man on the other side of the phone spoke.

Seokjin shook his head.

"You're a dead man." He growled. "I'll kill you myself."

The guards swallowed hard in fear.

Seokjin chuckled darkly at something the mysterious man said.

"Stupid move." He ground out. "I'll be seeing you there."

With those last words, Jin hung up the phone, slamming it into the wood of his desk.

One of the guards stepped forward.

"Is everything alright sir?" He asked.

Jin let out a huff of air before turning to look at the man.

"Get the car ready. I have some business to deal with."

He nodded.

"Where should I tell the driver to take you, sir?"

Seokjin ran a hand through his purple locks.

"Wings strip club."

{Six hours before you.}

A/N,
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!

I love you!

-Max