(Prologue) A Tragedy Causing A New Story

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(Author POV)

Somewhere in The world

BANG!!!

A gunshot rung Throughout the School which caused panic around the classrooms.

Teachers hurrying students into their classrooms and calling the police who were on their way.

Unfortunately the bullet had hit its target head on in his stomach.

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

Three more gunshots sounded through the school once more. With everyone praying for their lives.

But the shooter wasn't there for them.

He was there for the so called "Chosen One" in everyones eyes.

And that person had four bullets inside of him and was falling to the ground.

One bullet in his arm

One bullet in his abdomen

One bullet in his leg...

And one bullet to the heart.

The police showed up and struggled to take the shooter down due to him firing at them and attempting to escape with a hostage but they eventually Tazed and Immobilized the Guy.

The police thought they saved everyone but the screams and yells inside the school made them think otherwise.

As they entered the school the smell of gunpowder withered in their noses causing their blood to go cold.

As they neared the screams everyone was surrounding something, but they found out the something was a someone.

It was the Prodigy of the school (Y/N) the man who had everything from the looks to the intelligence dying on the floor.

It was miraculous he was alive but no one thought about that at the time.

For their objective was to keep him breathing.

The police were trying to help but were struggling due to the boys girlfriend Gripping him tightly hurting him more Hoping he didn't get shot and was wishing that this was a dream.

They forcefully had to pull her off of the dying boy and had to get him patched up quickly.

They got they boy immediate attention and medical care.

But it was too late.

He had lost too much blood.

At 1:05 P.M. (Y/N) (L/N) was pronounced dead because off blood loss due to gun fire.

His murderer was sentenced to 107 Years in prison without Parole for not only the murder of the Prodigy but the murder of Pop Star Lily Manhattan. On the day before.

And the last thing the boy saw was his mother, father, and little sister rushing in with tears in their eyes breaking his heart.

Then Everything went white.

.

.

.

______________________________________

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I groggily opened my eyes to se pure darkness which would've scared me if I didn't know the events that transpired.

"I guess I'm dead then huh?" I said to no one in particular.

???:"Yes you are dead." A calm voice said startling the poor boy.

"A-Are you....God?" I exclaimed shocked.

God:"Yes I am my son...But I took you before you went to heaven" The Man of Myths said soothingly.

I was confused on why he would do that. Does he have some proposition for me?

God:"Yes actually I do have a proposition for you" He said shocking and scaring me a bit.

God:"What? You should've known that I could read your mind." He said laughing at me.

"So...What is this....Proposition?" I asked curiously.

God:"(Y/N) I want to give you two choices because I feel like you had so much to do but your life was shortened due to someone who was jealous of your success." He said Wholeheartedly.

(Y/N):"OK Sir may I know what the choices are?" I asked politely.

All of a sudden two Glowing Boxlike images with the words Heaven and  Gamer on them appeared.

God:"You can either go to Heaven and live peacefully...or you can be The Gamer of any world of your choosing." he said calmly.

I knew what The Gamer was since I was very interested in Manga at a ground age so that coming true for me had me feeling ecstatic inside.

I looked at both of my options and put my hand on the Gamer Platform which made a ding sound then disappeared.

God:"Alright my son. Where do you want to go?" He asked as I weighed my options. First there was Dragon Ball Z but I wasn't very interested. Then there was Fairy Tale....Don't get me started on that...then...RWBY?.....No....then I thought about One Piece. It seemed like an interesting idea to go there and possibly even get a devil fruit and rule the Seas....Maybe even fight with Luffy and his crew! So my mind was made.

"I would like to go to the One Piece world." I happily said.

God:"Alright but you should know you will be made a child once again and will be luffys age when the whole saga starts." He said as I nodded.

God then made a portal to which I walked to.

But before I went in I looked at God.

"Thank you for everything God" I sad Respectfully.

God:"No problem my son" He waved it off as I walked through the portal to start my new adventure.

______________________________________

Author Notes

Heya guys Ghost here and this has been something I've been planning on doing for a while now.

It just seems to get me giddy when I think about writing it idk. But I have one question.

How did I do? Good or Bad?

That's all for now.

And as always!

~I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you next time~