Chapter 2: A New Home And A Shocking Offer!?

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

As we walked to the small town. We both noticed that the people were running towards Something that was smoking Which Got Bonney very Giddy and let the boys hand go.

Bonney:"Yes! Just in time!" She squeaked out excitedly.

(Y/N):"What's got you excited Bonney?" The boy asked curiously.

Bonney:"Every 5 Days the town has a Feast for everyone who lives here!" She said squealing.

(Y/N):"....I'm guessing you love food?" he asked figuratively.

Bonney just gave him a vigorous nod as they walked towards the smoke at the center of the town.

~timeskip~

As the two made it to the smoke in the air. A delicious sensation of smells went into the two kids noses which caused Bonney to dissappear causing (Y/N) to slightly chuckle at her antics as he walked over to the buffet.

As the boy looked at Bonney and wasn't surprised to see her eating everything. And by the looks of it. Nobody was surprised to see that she was eating a lot.

After all she is a big eater Like luffy.

As he got his food and took a seat to eat. He decided to increase his observation levels by 3 total by observing everyone there. When he was done Bonney came over and sat next to him smiling blissfully patting her stomach and gave out a pleasant sigh.

Bonney:"That was amazing (Y/N)!" She said Slightly cooing at him.

(Y/N) looked at her and chuckled.

(Y/N):"I'm sure it was Bonney." He said calmly smiling.

Bonney started thinking of something and put her fist on her hand.

Bonney:"Hey (N/N) you don't have a place to live right?" She said smiling at him. As he nodded her smile widened.

Bonney:"Why don't you live with Me and my family!....Well Guardians!" She asked unknowingly giving him the puppy eyes while she was at it.

(Y/N) thought about it for a bit because he didn't really have anywhere to go for now until he gets stronger.

(Y/N):"Sure. I don't see that being a problem." He casually said.

The girl screamed in joy and hugged the boy who just looked at the girl smiling.

(Y/N):"So (N/N) huh?" he said smirking at the girl who panicked and rubbed her neck nervously.

Bonney:"(N/N)? who's that Itotallydidn'tcallyouthat." She said quickly nervously laughing.

(Y/N):"Suuree you didn't" he said with a smirk which caused the girl to blush.

Bonney:"L-Lets just get home!" She said pulling him away while he was laughing.

~timeskip~