Chapter 12: Setting Sail and a lost memory?

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

The sun shined as the trees and flowers blossomed. The beautiful chirping of birds and the calm buzzing of bees could be heard.

But as this happened there was a man with specifically known (H\C) Hair who walked into the vicinity.

Everything calmed down...there were no more sounds....no more buzzing....it is as if everything stopped as he walked in.

As he walked he was staring at a Grey fountain with wave trails where the animals would thrive to be near.

As he approached the ancient fountain he put his hand on it feeling the smooth but hard silverlike clay that felt like it shook everytime he touched it.

As he did the area shook.

It was as if the whole world was erupting in chaos but he stood calm.

The fountain started to lift itself upwards and in only a minute it was fully upright.

As the man decended he was in what looked to be a cave that trailed to a door that screamed fortune.

The man walked towards it and as be got close he heard whispers.

???:"o...-e P-..ie...-e" The whispers said as they started to get louder as the time went by.

The mans head feld numb but he kept walking as tbe whispers got stronger.

The walls started to crack and shake violently as the man no longer felt succumbed to fear

As he reached the door Banging was heard inside the walls and Screams echoed throughout the small damp Way of Piece.

The Man touched the knob and as he Twisted it to open the door everything went white.

.

.

.

(Y/N) woke up in a Cold Sweaty panic and quickly looked around.

He was breathing very heavily as his eyes Dialated among the Shining Moon that Sprung throughout his binding windows.

(Y/N):"What...The hell was that.." He said slightly bewildered as a Blue screen Popped up out out of thin air.
_______________________________________

Memory (1/50) found!

These are memories of Various People who have seen the One Piece who have never made it out alive.

Finding all 50 Memories Will give you:

1x: Random Mythical Amulet

50x: Random Legendary Potions.

1x:Map to locate the One Piece Treasure. Hidden by The "Pirate King"

Time: Untill Death
_______________________________________

(Y/N) Just stared at the screen in interest.