Chapter 18 Arc 2: The Swordsmans Curse (P2)

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Whispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

.

.

.

Hello ya Fokin' Beautiful bastards I'm back.... Once again. Sorry for the long delay. I was busy and I hope this chapter is my forgiveness. That is all and I hope ye enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd Person)

Seima:"Jack....Who names a Cat Jack?" Seima Snorted as the cat only glared at him.

Jack:"You little Mongrel....My Mother Gave me that Name!" The cat said with comical tears falling down his face.

Seima and David Just sweat dropped at the cats Depression.

David:"Jack....it kind is a weird name for a cat" He said awkwardly rubbing his head with a sheepish smile.

Jack looked at him in betrayal with comical tears running down His face.

Jack:"Dave.....I thought we were friends." He said with one Tear falling down his cheek.

David:"Hey! It was just one Agreement!" He said slightly annoyed.

Seima just looked at the two in boredom.

Seima:"Erm...So what now?" He asked.

The Strangers looked at each other then at Seima.

David:"Your sword...*Points to the sword on the counter beside Seima* Do you know what that is?" he said seriously.

Seima looked at David Confused.

Seima:"N-No. What it is?" He said hesitant to answer.

David looked at him, shadow covering his eyes.

Suddenly david looked at him happy.

David:"I don't know! I just wanted to be serious for once" as he said this Seima and Jack Comically fell down.

Jack Started attacking David out of anger.

David:"Ow! Hey! But its true! True i tell you!" He said in agony as Jacks claws shredded his Face.

Seima just looked on at the jokers and got annoyed.

Seima:"What the Hell am i here for!?" he yelled as the two simultaneously turned their faces slightly creeping Seima out.

David:"We saved you from those Dangerous waves you were in. A couple more minutes and you'd have been dead 1000 feet below the ocean." He said To Which Seima Snorted.

Seima:"Yeah right...And i Cant die...Not yet at least. I have a Captain to fight for." He said with determination.

This piqued Jacks interest as jack hopped onto Seimas Stomach startling him.

Jack:"So You're a Pirate eh?" He said with a little too much Confidence.

Seima just nodded as the cat stared at him for a few seconds untill he finally looked to the side slightly.

Jack:"You do understand the Dangers of the waters you were in...Don't you?" As he asked this Seima looked Uncomfortable because of the intensity he felt in the cats words.

Jack:"Your life was on the line and you just couldn't help but try to Go into the deep waters? What the Hell were you thinking!?"

Seima:"Why do you Care! I was only following Captains Orders!-"

Jack:"To hell with your Fucking "Captain"..." As he said this a thin Light Yellow Aura poured out of Seima that leaked....Anger

David looked on in disappointment and Caution.

David:"Jack...You Really have Outdone it this time...Ara Ara..." He said with a Sigh of Disappointment as he pulled Jack off of Seima.

Jack:"David! He needs to know the dangers of-"

David:"You are not His father Jack!" He said with an annoyed Glare.

Jack:"But-"

Seima:"Your Damn Right he Ain't" He said as Jack glared at him.

David:"You do this every time Jack...I know you're concerned about People, but this is just Outrageous!"

Jack:"They need to know Dave! All of the Dangers of the ocean! The Sea Monsters! The Other pirates! Passing the Grand line! All of those things Are Dangerous now that that Damned Pirate king Died and His Treasure is being looked for!" As he said this Seima Sat up, hair overshadowing his eyes.

Seima:"I don't Give a Damn who you are..." He said Getting their attention as He Balled his fists.

Seima:"I don't give a damn about the Dangers..." As he said this His Aura Bloomed Across the room.

Seima:"The only reason i do this...Is for Me...and (Y/N)...And i guess that girl too." As he said this he Turned to them.

Seima:"I know about the dangers....but those are what make Pirates Great. If you know nothing of Battle then you'll be Dead by the Stronger mans hand....the thrill, The Experience, The Excitement, The Pain and Desire to protect those you love. All of those things Stay with you as You fight for your life. No matter how many times you win..." He Looked at them and unbuttoned his shirt Showing a Large Gash on the Side.

Seima:"Or lose...I'll still fight...No matter the cost of it. Life means nothing if you Perish for No reason. I want to be known As the Greatest Swordsman in the world...And no one will stop that."

Silence was an understatement of the room for the next couple of minutes.

Then suddenly a small laugh Emitted throughout the room.

It was Jack. Just laughing.

Jack:"Just amazing! Im intrigued by the way you Look at this!" He said confusing Sima and david.

David:"Jack are you Sick or something?"

Jack:"No im still me, but i just think this is interesting. Someone who goes through Pain and Suffering and still somehow gets back on his own two feet and still does what he desires!" He said with excitement.

Jack:"Boy...You have Much potential and i must teach you the ways of a true swordsman!"

Seima:"Wait....YOU are gonna teach ME?"

When jack nodded Seima Bursted out laughing annoying the feline.

Seima:"You actually think you can teach me? You're only a cat. And it doesn't look like you can teach anyone after this Confrontation." Be said with a Chuckle.

But when he looked for Jack....he wasn't there, but instead there was a tall man standing there with an unreadable expression. His eyes were yellow and he had Pure dark hair.

???:" Y'know Not many people see this form and live to see another day." the Man said as he looked at seima.

Seima:"Who are you?"

???:"Most people Know me as Jack....but my true name is

.

.

.

.

"Rain"

[if you want a picture of him then ask away ~Ghost-Kun]