Chapter 6: The First Crew Member

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

Day 1 of Sailing....

He was completely bored out of his mind just Training the whole day.

Day 2....

He saw a couple birds....No biggie...except when one of them tried to bite his hand off.

Day 3....

The boy was just looking at the water longing for adventure.

Day 4....

A huge monster came....Pretty much don't have to say anything else.

As Day 5 came. The boy was completely out of it believing that he was nowhere near land of any sort until he felt a slight hard movement of the small ship and looked up and facepalmed seeing a Giant Island.

(Y/N):"I have combat skills and A Sixth sense but never look at my surroundings un freaking believable!" He told himself as he got up and walked onto the island.

After a few minutes of walking he found a gate that had a sign that said that it was Prohibited to wanderers and that they shouldn't go there.

But he was bout that life.

As he walked in he heard chatter from an open field and walked to the area.

As he entered the area he saw a guy with blonde hair and teal eyes chained to the ground with what I'm guessing is his sword a few yards away from him he had a few scars that I guessed were from a recent battle.

???:"Do you really think you can get away with This!?" The boy said In anger.

Guard 10 huge cloud of smoke emitted a couple yards away from them.

(Y/N):"That would be me..." The boy of Space suddenly appeared throughout the smoke.

The guards looked at him in Fear for they knew who he was.

Guard 2:"That's the Ph-Ph-Phantom!" He said in fear as they hesitated to fight him.

Guard 3:"Well we can't just stand here! We have to lynch the blonde!" He said as he slightly motivated the rest of the soldiers.

Guard 1:"Hes right! Charge!" He roared as all of them came charging the boy.

And oh boy that was a mistake.

As the first guard swung he was suddenly flying backwards and hit a wall with a large dent in his chestplate which everyone looked shocked even the blonde.

Guard 2:"He doesn't even look that strong! So ho-" He was silenced by his head jacking to the left by a punch then he was kicked into the air then smashed into the ground coughing up blood.

Guard 3:"John! Y-You Bastard!" he said as he charged the boy in pure rage only to get knocked out by a neck chop.

The rest of the guards came with the same fate.

But there was one that stood out.

And it was a red armored guard that radiated a little bit of power slightly exciting the boy.