Chapter 9 Arc 1: The Rise Of The Phantom (1)

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

Thank you beautiful bastards for waiting for me! I made sure not to dissapoint with this 4,000+ word chapter! Have fun! And btw the (1) means Part one! And this'll most likely be a Short Arc due to this one! And there is also a BIG secret in this chapter that you guys will find.
______________________________________

(3rd Person)

As (Y/N) and feray walked onward to their destination, (Y/N) notices that she would sneak glances at him every now an then but didn't say anything because he knew that she probably liked him and unknowingly smiled which she took notice to and instantly started a conversation.

Feray:"Hey what are you smiling about?" she asked confused to why he was smiling.

The boy just looked at her and gave her a small smile with his eyes closed.

(Y/N):"Nothing to worry about Feray" he said calmly.

A few minutes later they had finally made it to what (Y/N) noticed was her father's bar to which he just laughed at causing her to blush in embarrassment.

Feray:"H-Hey! I know it's not much but I-" She was silenced by the boy putting his finger on her mouth and looking at her with half closed eyes causing her to advert her eyes away.

(Y/N):"I wasn't laughing at the place you chose. I was laughing at the fact that you wouldn't care if you were seen in that bar over there. Even on a date. That makes me happy that you don't care for the formalities or what anyone thinks about you..." The boy said slowly realizing that the girl was blushing up a storm and backed off.

(Y/N):"Oops....I kinda over did it.....heh" He said smiling cheekily.

The girl just sighed and shook her head as she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bar as he laughed and let her.

As they walked in they were approached by a white haired guy walked up to them he looked fairly young and had a black suit on with a red bowtie and rose on his shirt it looked as if he was just stopping here temporarily.

???:"Hello Feray

???:"Hello Feray. Is this the guy?" The guy asked looking at (Y/N) unimpressed.

Feray just nodded as if something bad was gonna happen as the guy slowly walked up to me and smiled as he put his hand out.

???:"Hello. My name is Lockhart D. Merö brother of Feray. Nice to meet you" He said with a small smile as (Y/N) accepted his handshake.

(Y/N):"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) it's a pleasure to meet you!" The boy said shocking both of them. Feray by his sudden change in attitude and Merö by his Manor due to his sister telling him he was a pirate to which he disapproved of.