Chapter 15 Arc 2: Separated (P1)

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Whispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

.

.

.
_______________________________________

(3rd Person)

Darkness

That's all she could see.

The rain was pouring as hard as a Falling Building.

On the ground motionless was her.

Her white hair has turned a Dirty gray and the blood on her face was very concerning to anyone who came across her.

She was awake...and had been awake for a while.

She just couldn't move due to the pain.

All she could think of...was...

How did this happen?

It all stopped once a woman Appeared and Picked the girl up and Took her somewhere.
_______________________________________

~FlashDream~

???:"Mommy? Where are you going?" A Small white haired girl asked as a familiar white haired woman looked at her emotionless.

???:"Feray....Go to your room" The woo an urged the girl.

Feray:"But mom! Why do you have that suitcase! And That Money!"

???:"It's Because Valerie wants to be with someone with More Money Feray...." The little girl looked to see Ghiru. Her father looming over her with an angered expression.

Valerie:"That is not my reas-" She was silenced as the little girl yelled at her.

Feray:"Mom! Tell me this isn't true....Please tell me this isn't true!" She screamed with pain.

The only reply she had was silence and the outside winds.

Valerie:"...I hope in the future...you'll be a better mother than I was...Feray." She said as she walked out of the door.

The last thing the woman ever heard from the girl broke her heart.

Feray:"Goodbye.....Valerie" the girl said with animosity as she walked away with tears brimming the corners of her eyes.

The darkness of her father brimmed in the little girl's vision as everything went white.

~Flashdream Over~

Feray suddenly woke up in a Panic breathing hard about the nightmare.

She didn't understand why these memories were coming back to her or why it was about family...

As she was contemplating on what happened she finally noticed she was in a room.

(I just don't wanna describe the room. Love y'all too~ Ghost-kun)

She twirled her hair in concern and worry as the door suddenly opened and someone walked through.

???:"Oh! So your awake" The man said monotonously as He bring in Some soup and tea.

Feray didn't know what to say.

???:"You seem scared. Well that's to be expected because of that piece of a boat you were on." As he said this she suddenly grabbed his Shirt with Worry in her eyes.

Everything had just hit her at once.

Feray:"Where's (Y/N)! Where's Seima!" She yelled in his face as he looked at her in confusion.

???:"Im sorry miss....But you were the only one on that boat piece...." Her heart Shattered at that moment as her eyes widened.

Feray:"No....No your lying! You have to be!" She said with Strain in her voice as The man Suddenly realized that she wasn't alone on that Boat.

???:"...Im Sorry Girl..." That's all he said as She fell back.

Feray:"N-No...please...(Y/N).." She muttered as She thought about the boy.

Feray:"I....I Don't Believe it!" She said with determination which startled the man.

Feray:"I know they're alive! Somewhere! They're out there believing the same thing! But they're not worried about It! They're going to look for me! And I'll do the same! I'll get stronger for them! And For me! Because that was a true family does!" She said with Determination as the man looked at her in shock but gave her a small smirk.

???:" Your a little too ambitious for someone coming from the Worst Generation. Your an upcoming pirate I'm guessing. " He said as the girl nodded and looked at him.

Feray:"Thank you for saving me...But who are you?" She asked as the man just hummed and turned around.

???:"My Names Rayleigh...What's yours?" He asked with a smile.

Feray:"My name is Feray" She said as the Man Grunted in Confirmation with a larger smile.

Rayleigh:"So this (Y/N) You speak of" he said suddenly which caught her attention.

Rayleigh:"Is his last name...

.

.

.

Newgate?"