Chapter 1: A New Start And Meeting A Character!?

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

As the boy reopened his eyes he look at his surroundings. There were green trees coming along a bright sand shore. There were seagulls flying Around the area but right now to (Y/N) The world looked shorter.

He was confused as to why it was bigger than he previously had predicted it to be. And all of a sudden a blue screen appeared in front of him.

[AI]:"Hello (Y/N) My name is A.I. And welcome to The Gamers Tutorial To learn how to use The Gamers abilities and future missions you will endure and accept. Would you like to Learn the basics?" As it said the last sentence two boxes appeared with the words "Yes" and "No" And I immediately pressed yes due to my inexperience with these abilities.

[AI]:"The basics are pretty simple and easy to understand. You will learn the advanced tutorial when your higher enough in levels." The being said with the boy nodding in understanding.

[AI]:"And for all of these options you only have to think the word and it will appear." It said as the boy once again nodded.

[AI]:"First Option...[Menu] This is where your main stats and settings will be when you unlock them.

Second Option...[Stats/Status] This is where you check your Name, Levels, Age, fatigue, health, and Powers. And since you are in the One piece world Devil Fruits will be able to be bought in the [Shop] Which is locked until level 10.

Third option...[Inventory] This is where you store items and money you earn fron either leveling up or picking up.

And the Fourth and Final basic option...[Quests] this is where you find missions and complete them for money and Experience to level up with." The Robot said as the boy took this chance to test out his new options.

(Y/N):'[Stats]' He thought as a screen popped up in front of him.

______________________________________

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 6

Level: 1

Exp: 0.0%

Fatigue: 0%

[STR] 10

[DEX] 23

[INT] 50

[WIS]25

[LUC] 20
______________________________________

(Y/N):"6 years old.... I can't believe I'm this young again... But I'm honestly not surprised by the Intelligence. I was a very smart cookie." He said slightly smiling.