Chapter 5: Timeskip And Departure

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

Warning when I reveal your devil fruit let's just say it's a bit overpowered because it can't be stopped by Seastone. So I'm gonna give it a debuff to Logia Users due to its power.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

It was just a normal day on the island of our protagonist.

It seemed calm with the trees moving with a slow breeze and the flowers blooming in the bright blue sky.

The birds were chirping and the animals were blooming as they peacefully walked among each other.

But all of a sudden. Screams and an explosion were heard.

Below the forest you could see people running while being chased by an apparent pirate group.

???:"Alright men! Go rally those rustbuckets up and take everything that's valuable!" The captain of the group roared as his crew gave out a war cry and Went on to collect everyone.

Half an hour later

They eventually found everyone and lined them up between the sea and the beach.

They demanded all of their valuable belongings and the people gave them to them due to their fear of death.

As the pirates were about to go back to their boat and sail off they heard a voice.

???:"You know....its not nice to steal my towns valuables from them right?" A voice said as they looked around to seek out the voice.

???:"Who said that!?" The confused and angered captain said.

???:"I'm nothing and everything at the same time..." The voice says as all of a sudden the wind starts picking up startling the crew.

???:"I am the ocean...I am the air..." It says as the winds get stronger which cause some of the pirated to stick their swords in the ground so that they wouldnt tooken by the wind.

???:"I am every particle in existence." He says as the winds shorten and spiral in front of the pirates.

???:"I. am a Myth....I. am the Enigma....But what I truly am is All..." it says as a Human starts to form in the winds.

???:"I. am the world. I. am the Universe." it says as it forms into a familiar looking guy.

???:"I. Am. SPACE!" As it said this the winds completely blew some of the pirates crew away Shocking and angering them.

???:"You damned lackey! You'd better show yourself to the Mighty SlickenBack at once!" The man who we're guess is SlickenBack roared.

???:"Over here Hello Kitty Wannabe" The man snaps his head behind him to see a boy with Dark (H/C) hair and (E/C) Eyes.

The boy had on a long black tailcoat with a green outline to it while he had a regular red shirt on. He had black pants with Blue stripes on them along with some pure Silver Shoes on. He also had a Gold laced Katana by his side.