Chapter 17 Arc 2: The Swordsmans Curse (P1)

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Whispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

.

.

.
_______________________________________

[3rd Person]

There was a Calm breeze in the air...

The sea was rippling around at a calm rate...

The seagulls swooped down as the fish came up....

And there was a.....Sword?

If you looked near the sword you would see a young man with blonde hair. It looked as if his left eye had a non Lethal cut on it and he had his clothes ripped immensely.

HOOOOONK

The Booming sound of a Boat nearby clearly saw the man on the water and started to make way to him.

And as this happened all became white and nothing more.

.

.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

???:"Seima!" a Voice called out excitedly to the small child.

Seima:"What" He said annoyed.

???:"Come on Seima! Lighten up! I'm sure everything will be fine! Now come on! Play with me!" The Voice of a Young girl said.

Seima:"I don't feel like it! Now go away!" He screamed at the girl as she looked at him with a frown.

???:"Come oooon! They're selling Chocolates and Bunny Cakes!~" She groaned as she pulled on his shirt.

Seima:"If I do will you leave me alone!"

???:"Hai!"

Seima:"Fine!" he said as he grabbed her hand and walked off.

Seima:"Listen here! This isn't gonna happen every day

.

.

.

.

.

Nami!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Seima:"D....Dad...?" the Pre-Teenish boy muttered as he looked in front of himself.

It was raining very hard as the droplets of rain slammed onto the floor.

In front of the boy was a Body. It was A man who also had Blonde hair. His brown eyes were dull and there was no sign of movement.