Chapter 8: An Unexpected Turn of Events

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

As Seima hesitantly took the girl with him (Y/N) looked at the man with a smirk.

(Y/N):"Hello Vergas....Are you here for another ass whooping?" He mockingly said aggravating the red head.

Vergas:"Oh so it's the Space man... I thought someone strong was confronting me....How dissapointing." The man said which made the boy narrow his eyes.

(Y/N):"There are things that you will understand....and I'll implant them in your brain....Permanently!" He said as he slowly walked to the man in front of him.

Vegas just smirked and Snapped his Fingers and (Y/N) was ambushed by his whole crew.

As a hand almost collided with his jaw he quickly swiveled his head left and hit the guy with an uppercut.

(I forgot to ask. Would you guys like One Piece music when fights and Scenes that would feel better with music from the Anime are happening? ~Ghost-Kun)

As another same in with a Thrust of a swork he was quickly manhandled by the boys raw power with a
swift punch in the chest.

As everyone else attacked at once the boy just stood there unamused.

(Y/N):"Suki Suki no.....Whirlpool!" The boy quietly said as a burst of air filled the room pulling everyone but the two captains into it and throwing them around the room.

After it calmed Vergas just laughed.

Vergas:"If you think you can actually beat me- OOF!" He was quickly shut down by a Kick to the gut which sent him flying through the bar doors.

(Y/N):"Come on thought guy. Let's fight!" He roared smiling as he angered the man and they charged each other and clashed into a Fierce sword battle.

With Seima and Feray

Feray:"Unhand me you disgusting pirate!" He demanded.

Seima just looked at her in disinterest and sighed.

Seima:"I would if I could...You damned brat but (Y/N) doesn't want you out of my sight." he said actually thinking about why he wanted her safe.

Feray:"W-Well who is that (Y/N) guy and why do you even follow his orders?" He said slightly confused that he would follow that Cut- Disgusting guys orders!

Seima:"I know he doesn't look like much, but that guy is powerful." An explosion is heard from where they came from.

Seima:"Maybe too powerful for a starting Pirate." He muttered loud enough for the girl to hear.

(First Arc is Coming after this chapter! ~ Ghost-Kun)

Feray:"Why are you two even Pirates?" She spat out at him to which he sent a glare at.