Chapter 13:A Relaxation Day

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Whispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

_______________________________________

As the Dimness of the Gloomy sun had Resurfaced above the Sparkling Blue Sea. The Three Members of the Small but growing Pirate Crew.

As the glow of the sun released its waves of Pure light over the ocean. The captain of the crew opened his eyes.

(Y/N) Groaned and Stood up from his Small.... bed. He Stretched for a few minutes before slowly walking outside of his room and walked to the deck.

He shaded his eyes due to the brightness of the sun and the beautiful sight of the ocean.

As he started to admire the scenery until he heard footsteps approaching him.

As he slightly turned his head to see Feray approaching him staring at the Ocean as she walked with a small smile on her face.

They both stared at the Blue sea for a Couple of minutes.

Feray:"I would like to thank you For Giving me this opportunity to join your crew Captain" She said with complete gratitude.

All (Y/N) did was look at her and smile gently.

(Y/N):"It was nothing Feray....and Don't call me Captain unless you want to, you can just call me (Y/N)." He said as she just looked at him with Admiration and confusion.

Feray:"Why..." She said With sadness as (Y/N) looked at her questionably.

Feray:"Why do you still want me....even after I tried to get you killed" She said with tears slightly filling her eyes.

Feray:"I just don't understand! Why are you so nice to me!? I didn't do any thing to deserve your kindness...and yet......you're giving me another chance! Why! (Y/N-" She was silenced by (Y/N) Pulling her into a one handed hug.

(Y/N):"it's not that you didn't deserve it. It because you earned it." Her eyes slightly widened.

(Y/N):"What I saw back there was a girl who saw us in the wrong light...Not all pirates are bad Money hungry fiends that crave for destruction...some of us have a purpose...A reason for why we become pirates...wether it be our lives were saved or threatened. Or you just wanted to be one. Maybe it's for revenge. Maybe even Love. It's different for everyone. And I want to show you that! Along with Seima!" He said as the girl looked straight into his eyes while he returned the gaze.

(Y/N):"If you still have it in your heart to fight, take my name upon your back and rage across the seas to your heart's content. Become a Daughter of mine. Feray! Become Family!" He Yelled as the echoes of his voice raged across the sea as a faint but gloomy image of whitebeard Had Floated behind the boy.

Feray only looked at Her new Captain with Determination and Care.

Feray:"I will Fight until the very end for you.... (Y/N)!....And maybe even be something more..." She said the Last part quietly. (Y/N) heard it, but decided to say nothing he was just happy to have another loyal member. .

Seima opened one eye and just smiled.

Seima:"Heh....That's my captain...." He said as He Got Up and Started Training.