Chapter 11 Arc 1: Unleash the Darkness

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

Short chapter Kiddos
______________________________________

(Y/N) was emmiting a vibrant black aura as the ground slightly started shaking, but Vergas didnt sense danger.

Vergas:"So what is this? That Space whatever you said?" He cockily said with a smirk.

(Y/N) just stared at the man then suddenly a blue screen with his reward(s) and new ability ln it.
_______________________________________

Mission Complete!

Breaking The Trust

Defeat The Militia

Rewards: 5,000 Berry / 1,200 XP

_______________________________________

First Transformation unlocked!

Space Rush 1

An extreme boost of power that gives its user a calm but deadly clear aura. The user is faster, stronger and has more agility along with the ability to bend time and space when strong enough.

Drawbacks: The Strain on the users body will be too much if used for a long time And the after effects contain.

·Sweating

·Severe Pain

·Paralyzation

·Blood loss
_______________________________________

(Y/N) looked at the screen calmly and silently closed it and looked at Vergas with an unreadable expression that made Vergas slightly fear it but be didn't show it.

Vergas:"Its time to end your pathetic life!" He said as he stared to rush the boy whos hair was covering his eyes.

As he closed in time seemed to slow down as (Y/N) slowly looked around.

As he was looking he saw Seima and Feray looking in shock.

He looked back at Vergas who had a Maniacal smile on his face and slowly closed his eyes as time went back to normal.

BOOM

The sound of the collision shook and unveiled to everyones ears around.

Seima/Feray:"(Y/N)!!!" They screamed as Seima Grabbed his sword and looked at the scene.

A cloud of smoke formed in the area and there was no telling of what happened.

Feray looked at the scene with her hand balled up to her chest with worry as her legs shook.

Feray:"....Is that it...?" She softly muttered as her voice slightly shook as she thought of the boy who has saved her....twice just probably died infront of her very eyed.

Her legs let go and she fell on her knees with tears threatening to fall.

Feray:"N-No....Please...Anyone but him....Please..!" She pleaded quietly as the sky started geting cloudy.

The cloud of smoke started to dissipate as the rain started falling reining its assault on the ground and the people on it.

Feray:"Just dont go..." She said sadly.

Suddenly

Vergas was seen flying and crashing into a tree that suddenly collapsed on impact.

Seima stopped abruptly and looked at Vergas. In shock.

???:"Pitiful...Just Pitiful" a voice said as the Clouds Completely dissapeared showing (Y/N) with a Pure almost invisible aura that shaded around him they were happy to see he was alive but there was something different about the boy.

His hair had two trails of purple coming from front to back. His eyes looked as if they could bore into your soul. And he had a Calm aura around him that made them feel safe....but afraid as well.

Vergas slowly fot up and coughed out some blood and looked at the boy in anger and confusion.

Vergas:"H-How!? I thought i had defeated you!" He yelled grabbing his red hair.

All (Y/N) did was stare at him slowly walking towards him.

A fire had started leaving embers flying away as the boy walked towards his enemy aiming on ending it once and for all.

Vergas Yelled and ran at the boy who abruptly stopped and closed his eyes.

As Vergas was closing in Seima Was Dashing towards him.

Seima:"(Y/N)!!!" He yelled as the boy stood there motionless.

But it was too late as Vergas was already in front of him.

Vergas Started producing his poisonous liquid.

Vergas:"IT'S OVER (Y/N)!!!!" He roared as his poison closed in.

But suddenly.

.

.

.

(Y/N):"It's over" he said with force as Vergas was launched back through 7 houses and a couple of trees which knocked him out instantly.

Seima and Feray looked at the boy with their jaws unhinged as he tirned away from vergas.

(Y/N):"It was a good fight.....Thank you" He said aa he victoriously walked away as the rain slowly stopped.

He looked hack at the red haired enemy one last time.

(Y/N):"You may have seen me struggle Vergas..." He said as two dark orbs surrounded him in a circular motion.

.

.

.

(Y/N):"But you'll Never see me quit."
_______________________________________

Heya recruits is Ghost here and i have some good news and its that im gonna be doing a chapter every week with at least 2100 words or more.

I will let you know when im doing anything or an update.

But the next chapter will be LONG so i suggest you get your popcorn, Ya Trail mix, ya hot fries and watch for the next one.

That's all for now.

So ill see you later Recruits.