Chapter 4: Training And A New Weapon.

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

______________________________________

(3rd Person)

As (Y/N) woke up he stretched and yawned but quickly got dressed and let Chelsea know that he was leaving for a bit.

Chelsea"Ok (Y/N)....But be careful...please!" She pleaded.

Bonneys abduction really hit the young woman in her heart and she blames herself for all of it happening and this makes her a little overprotective over me for she doesn't want to lose me as well.

(Y/N) :"I will Chelsea...I'll be alright...but stop blaming yourself for her abduction when I am older I will go look for her and bring her back to you...to us!" He declared knowingly and before he walked out he gave the woman a kiss on the forehead.

(Y/N):"I'll be back in an hour ok? I'm just looking for some items that I need." He said caringly towards the woman who for the first time today gave him a small smile.

Chelsea:"....ok...i trust you (Y/N)" She said truthfully looking at me like a caring mother.

The boy then walked out of the house and closed the door.

He took a deep breath staring at the door then running away towards the town.

As he was running he thought about what happened last night with his hidden ability as he called it. It was similar to luffys gear Second but was more agile and less powerful. He'd find out what it was sooner or later but it really did intrigue him.

As he entered the town he got sad looks from the people but he ignored them and he quickly walked to a Blacksmith.

(Y/N):"Hello?" He said loudly only to hear a click on the floor and an audible "FUCK" in the room which made him deadpan.

There was quick movement as a middle aged man walked into view. He had brown hair and blue eyes along with some wrinkles on his cheeks. He had a Navy blue military outfit on which made him look like a general of an army.

???:"May I help you?" The man said in a scruffy voice.

(Y/N):"Yes I would like an axe please"He casually said.

The guy looked at the boy suspectingly.

???:"Why would you want that....Are you a little too young to be buying these types of things?" He said as the boy nodded and pulled out a wallet which surprised the man.

(Y/N):"How much for an average one?" The boy asked.

???:"Are you sure kid they're 2,500 Betty per axe" The man Said in concern but that quickly turned to shock as the kid game him the exact amount of money that he wanted.

(Y/N):"And to answer your question. Of course I am." he said as he gave the man the money.

???:"What's your name kid" He said intrigued by the boys intelligence.

(Y/N):"(Y/N) (L/N)" He casually said to the older man.

???:"Your order will be done in 8 hours maximum we will let you know when we finish. My name is Gerald by the way" The man calmly said as the boy nodded and waved goodbye walking away.