Chapter 3: Leveling Up, Burning Rage, And A Silent Farewell?

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Wispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

[AI] (Your Helper)

.

.

.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This chapter contains slight sexual assault and gore. If you feel uncomfortable with either of those please don't read this chapter. Other than that I hope you enjoy.
______________________________________

[(Y/N)'s POV]

As morning day shined through the bright blue sky.

The children are to rise to new fallen heights.

They wanted to run and hope to kill.

But they're prey wasnt very easy to steal.

(Bars! And I like a lot of cars.... No?...OK I'll go cry in the corner now ~ Ghost-Kun)

It had been a couple of days since I got here and it was quite refreshing. I had no problems Easy Missions And A New setting called [Shop] that allows we to buy items for a price.

Currently Bonney and I were hunting for small animals because she said it was "Ultra Important" For her to hunt every day.

Not the kind of life I'm looking for.

As we walked and looked around we hear a rustle in the bushes which caused us to stop immediately.

She slowly walked near the bush and all of a sudden a horned rabbit came running through which scared her but put me on the offensive grabbing its horns and slamming it on its hind side.

I quickly looked at Bonney.

"Bonney! The knife!" I said quickly as she tossed me the knife as I quickly cut the rabbits neck and hid its face because it's squeals were very.....LOUD

Bonney squealed and hugged me excitedly.

Bonney:"(N/N) You were sooo cool with the body slam! You were like hiya!" She said imitating what I did which got a chuckle out of me.

"Yeah Yeah I know I'm badass sometimes." I said smugly which got her irritated!

Bonney:"Ugh...Whatever just be back home in time for lunch! Chelsea's making spaghetti!" She excitedly said as we hugged and she ran back to the house as I quickly checked my stats.
______________________________________

(Y/N) (L/N) (After small timeskip)

Age: 6

Level: 21 (4 + 17)

Exp: 87.9%

Fatigue: 7%

[STR] 20 (13 + 7)

[DEX] 25

[INT] 51

[WIS] 26 (23+ 3)