Chapter 14: Chaos Ensues

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Whispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

.

.

.

_______________________________________

(3rd Person)

Another day a float on the blue sea once again.

The fish fly out of the water while their fins slop around like leaves in the wind.

The calm air soothes whoever is a float.

????:"UUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!" A Voice Moaned in Dispair.

Well.....Maybe not everyone.

(Y/N), along with his two crew members Seima and Feray were sprawled out in the middle of the boat sweating.

As if it was part of an Authors plan all of their stomachs Growled like Ravaging Hounds and got a Groan out of all of them nonetheless.

Seima:"It's Been 2 Days...." He Muttered While Staring into the Light Blue Sky.

Feray:"No Fish or anything....I Just want a Bite....." She Muttered.

(Y/N):"I'm just gonna let you guys know....if we don't find any food......We eat Seima First..." As he said This Seima Looked at him with a Worried smile.

Seima:"Y-You don't really mean that do you?.......(Y/N)?.....Feray?" The Two Were staring at him the whole time getting a fear full look on his face.

As if the gods had saved him.

!!!SPLASH!!!

As they all looked to the side of the boat they saw a Giant Sea Creature.

It was.....just a Giant squid....

It would've scared anybody to death

It would've scared anybody to death....but these three...

(Y/N),Seima,Feray:"Food...."They said with slight Drool Coming out of their mouths worrying the beast more than themselves.

"They said with slight Drool Coming out of their mouths worrying the beast more than themselves