Chapter 19 Arc 2:The Swordsmans Curse (P3)

Bold:"Author Speaking/POV Change"

Italics:"Whispering" "Locations"

Normal:"Normal Talking/Storytelling"

.

.

.
_______________________________________

(3rd Person)

Seima:"Rain? You look more like a Jack now." He said with a slight chuckle causing Ja- Rain to frown.

Rain:"Y'know what? I dont care"

Seima:"Yeah yeah yeah whatever. Now why are you showing me.... This" He said Pointing at the New Form.

Rain:"To keep it simple. This is to train you and help you on your quest to become Strong." He said with an emotionless tone.

Seima:"......Ok Buddy. Enough jokes. Now tell me the real reason."

Rain:"...." He said nothing causing Seima to facepalm and walk to grab his sword.

Seima:"You're seriously gonna Train me?...A Skilled Swordsman?" He said Dumbfounded and All rain did was Nod.

David:"i Don't think you should ever underestimate Jack...erm..."

Seima:"Oh yeah. Its Seima" He said as His blue eyes dilated in the Lights.

David:"Seima....Yeah, but anyways you shouldn't underestimate him. He is very powerful even though he doesn't....look the part" he says looking at His Friend.

Rain:"Whatever David now Lets go get something to eat. The markets are up, but it is Raining" He said as he Unsheathed his Umbrella.

[Who the hell is that Emo man

[Who the hell is that Emo man... Just like my girlfriend...I-I mean! ~Ghost-Kun]

David:"oh okay." As he said that He started thinking for a moment then a Light bulb turned on in his head.

David:"Seima! Why don't you come with us to get something to Eat! You'll get used to your surroundings and you and Rain can get to know each other!" He said happily.

Seima:"What do you mean just Rain."

David:"Well you know im more of a Side Character and I wont be getting a lot of dia-" Before he could say any more Rain Hit him over the head.

Rain:"Do you know what you just did!" he exclaimed.

David:"S-sorry J! It's a habit!" He explained.

~Somewhere Mythical~

There was a Slight gentle breeze in the Air.

The clear mirroring grounds were reflecting everything in it's way.

Everything was calm aside from...erm...The wall....

All you could see was Author Kun, Chan and others struggling to Keep the Wall Stable as a Large Crack Exploded out of the wall.