Fun in the Seventies: Part 2

[Chapter Three]

"I never thought the infamous Element knew how to laugh," Snart teased me. I shocked him with lightning which made him jump. But I still have a small smile on my face.

"You guys are good fun. This helped me forget... some problems," I say hesitantly. No, I refuse to talk about it or to even think about it.

My smile falls from my face and my normal emotionless look returns to my face. I know Leonard notices the change and he switches the subject.

"So what exactly are your powers Isabelle? If I remember correctly, all I've seen is you swinging from a tree, burn me, and then zap me," Leonard says thinking. "Every other time I've seen you, you're always fighting with knives, blades, or even your own fists and brain," Mick nods his head in agreement.

But we were close to the ship and heard fighting, so our conversation stopped and Mick sped up.

There was a giant masked man shooting at the rest of the team. Mick ran right into him with a force that sends him flying.

"We go out for one lousy drink and you guys somehow manage to pick a fight with Boba Fett," Leonard said as Mick and he pulled out their guns and started shooting the masked person.

"Maybe you will get to see my magic trick boys. Stand down and watch the show," I say with a smile as I walk up to the masked man, who's picking up his laser gun. I crack my knuckles and focus.

My violet eyes turn an extremely bright shade of purple as I focused on my powers. The masked man started shooting at me just as Rip screamed at me to get out of the way. But I absorbed the laser light that was shot at me, my powers feeding on the energy and become even more powerful than they ever been.

I closed my eyes as I momentarily decided which element I will use. Fire could distract him but his armor can protect him from it. Water could shoot him away from us. Earth can capture him. Lightning could... Then I though. Lightning is perfect.

My eyes snapped open and instead of being violet, they're a blue with flecks of white and light blue.

I put one hand out as if I'm signaling him to stop and blue electricity and lightning bolts shoot out toward the masked man. I can hear him grunting inside his suit but he's not harmed so I raise my second hand and shoot a ray of ice.

The pressure the masked man can't handle anymore so I narrow my eyes and push my hands together to the rays stop. I close my eyes once more and call water. The cyberman fell to the ground as he slowly started drowning in the water I called to flood his suit.

Since the cyberman exhausted himself after my ice and lightning attack, he wasn't able to pull off his helmet to be able to breathe. I open my eyes which are now a dark shade of navy blue and watch the cyberman fall to the ground, unconscious.

My ice power is urging me to kill him, to finish him off but using the water helped calm me so I'm able to push the water out of the cracks of his suit and return my eyes to their normal shade of violet.

"And I thought jumping off the roof was cool," Ray muttered in awe. I take a deep breath and walk back over to Leonard and Mick.

"Damn. That was awesome. Can you do fire?" Mick asked slightly excited. I nod and summon a flame. It danced in my palm and Mick came over to examine it. He reached out to touch it and it burned him slightly.

"Cool," He said and I think I just earned his respect.

"I'm glad I asked," is all that Leonard said. Rip rushed us into the Waverider to get away from the cyberman, not knowing when he'll wake up again after my attack.