Kidnapped By A Pissed Off Cyber Man

[Chapter 22]

I wandered around the ship aimlessly when suddenly, the ship rose and time jumped away from Kendra, Ray, and Sara.

Why did we leave them behind?

I race toward the bridge where I hear shooting and shouts coming from one of the hallways.

I see Leonard and Rip standing on the edge of either side of the doorframe that opens up the bridge, weapons ready.

"What the hell is going on?!" I shout.

"Chronos is inside the bridge. Gideon, open the doors on my mark. Ready?" Rip questions, his hand hovering over the pad to open the door. His other hand on his gun. Leonard and I nod.

"Now Gideon!" Rip runs into the room with a yell, firing a few blasts at Chronos before taking cover behind a chair. Snart follows with a blast of his own from beside him.

I went with my instinct and called on electricity. My eyes are probably glowing a dark blue with cracks of lighter blue in my iris. I thrust my hands forward, throwing electricity at Chronos's gun.

It started to glow dangerously bright and a menacing crackling sound was heard coming from the gun. Chronos chucked itaway from him at me just as it exploded.

It was as if time has slowed. I see Rip and Leonard gaping at the gun but I was never going to be able to reach them in time. I feel everything speed up and I feel as if I didn't control my body anymore. I threw my hand up, and I notice the slightest glimmer between us and the exploding gun. Time was normal again and the gun bounced off the shield and exploded. I can finally breathe again.

"A shield. Cool," I laugh. Chronos yells in frustration.

"I'll have to get rid of you," he shouts angrily.

"You can try," I taunt, enjoying this as if it were a game. Chronos threw a punch but I easily deflect it.

"Don't you learn?" I question, catching another punch and twisting Kronos's arm. He flipped me over his head and I crash onto the ground.

"Do you ever stop talking?" Chronos complained, stalking toward me.

"Nope, sorry. It's one of my charms," I wink and jump back onto my feet.

"So is this," Chronos said and I cock my head, confused. Chronos reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of rhodium. I shy away from Chronos and the stupid rock.

"Okay, this is bad. Could use a little help," I say to Rip and Leonard, who have been doing basically nothing.

Leonard leaps forward but Chronos instantly knocks him out which makes me facepalm. Seriously? Am I the only person capable of fighting on this ship?

"Time to get out of here before anyone else shows up," Chronos says, picking up Leonard and grabbing me.

"Time to teleport us out of here," Chronos said but I shake my head.

"I can't teleport stupid," I snort. Chronos grabs my hand and rips my ring off. I scream in defiance and try to snatch it back but I was too late. Chronos had it in his possession and therefore, he had me in his complete control.

"Let's try this again. Teleport us out of here." Chronos demanded and I unwillingly step forward and place both of my hands on Leonard and Chronos. Instantly, we were in a new timeship. But before I could get a better look around, Chronos knocks me out.

***

I groggily groan and lift my head, desperately trying to figure out where I am. I try to move my hands but cry out in pain as the handcuffs sear into my flesh. Suddenly everything comes back to me and I remember that Chronos kidnapped me and Leonard.