Attacked by Stupid Space Pirates

[Chapter 19]

"Isabelle!" I woke up to my name being called, but I couldn't see anything. 

"Come on Isa! Wake up! I need you alive, god damn it!" Leonard shouted. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Sara and Leonard's worried faces hovering over me. 

"Hey," I said casually and they both hugged me, laughing. 

"So the bulk doors opened," I stated. 

"Good observation Bella," Sara retorted and I grinned. And then I frown, catching the Bella part. 

"Bella? My name is Isabelle. Not Isabella," I explain, emphasizing the belle part of my name. 

"Well too bad because you're Bella to me now," Sara laughed and I groaned at the nickname. Leonard helped me stand up and we soon found Kendra hovering over Ray, much in the same way Sara and Leonard were with me only moments ago. 

"You kids need a moment?" Leonard joked. 

"Is he okay?" I asked. 

"Mr. Palmer nearly died," Gideon explained to me.

"Welcome to the club," I say sarcastically and stretch my arms. 

"Gideon, what's happening on the Acheron?" Leonard asked. 

"Funny you should ask. I just received a message from Mr. Rory. It seems he escaped capture and is now returning to the Waverider," Gideon explained. 

"Told you. Those pirates picked the wrong guy to mess with," Leonard told me as we walked to the docking bay. 

"Since when does Rory even know how to fly the jump ship?" Ray asked. 

"How did he even find us?" Kendra added. 

"Actually, I did the flying. He received quite a beating at the hands of the pirates," Gideon explained. "That's him now." We heard the doors open and saw a bruised Mick walkout. 

"You okay, Mick?" Leonard asked but I sensed something else. Something extra. 

"Boys! Ship's all yours!" Mick shouted as about 12 pirates joined Mick, their guns on us. 

"You fucking son of a bitch," I growled, stepping forward but Leonard placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"What are you doing, Mick?" Leonard asked. 

"I'm getting us home. Are you in?" Mick asked Leonard.Leonard stepped forward and pulled out his weapon. 

"Yeah... it's time to choose a side, I guess," Leonard said with a sigh as he looked at me and the team and then back at Mick.

"Chosen," Leonard shouted and shot the guy next to Mick. 

"Bastard!" Mick shouted and went to shoot us but we dodged. 

"Get them! I'll get the time drive," Mick explained. We all started shooting and fighting the pirates. 

"Mr. Rory is making his way to the engine room to access the time drive," Gideon explained.

"I'll handle it," Leonard said to the team before getting blasted back into a wall. 

"Alright, Mick. You're mine," I muttered.I kicked a pirate in the wall, knocking him unconscious before running toward the engine room. I raced in a caught him about to grab the time drive. 

"Step away from it, Mick," I said firmly and pull a knife out from my sleeve. He turned back to see me ready to throw. 

"I'll tell you what, Isabelle. Walk away and I won't kill you," Mick warned.