What Am I? I'm A Frickin' Elemental

[Chapter 21]

I reunited with the Waverider with the others. 

"You look good as a teenager," Leonard commented smirking at me. 

"Actually, I'm playing a twenty-year-old. I met someone," I replied, catching Leonard off guard. He has a weird, threatened look on his face which makes me smile on the inside.

"Savage doesn't think I recognize him, which means he won't try to kill me. He can't steal my powers before I've found them," Kendra explained. 

"Don't forget, we also have to figure out why he's killing the townsfolk," Ray added, as he ate the tuna casserole that Savage made. 

"Are you really eating that?" Kendra asked, disgusted.

"Say what you want about Savage. He makes one hell of a casserole," Ray replied. 

"Yes, well, Mr. Snart and I have been analyzing these forensic files," Rip stated. 

"Which reveal nothing except Savage is very good at making people disappear," Leonard added. 

"Hmm, something you both have in common," Jax muttered as the room fell silent. 

"Are we just gonna pretend like none of this happened? That Mick Rory wasn't a part of our team? If you can just ice your best friend like that, I hate to think what you could do to us," Jax explained angrily. 

My indigo eyes flash angrily but Leonard grips my hand, squeezing it to tell me that it's okay. 

"Right now, we need to stay focused on the mission," Kendra said, trying to ease the tension. 

"Look, Savage is going to be busy with this little cocktail party. Whilst you two keep an eye on him, Sara and Martin have the opportunity to find out what he's doing in the secret wingof that asylum," Rip explained as Stein and Sara nodded and left the room.

"I met someone who is investigating the murders. But before I could get any info out of him, you guys called me to the ship," I imply and Rip nods, understanding. "Alright, you may go. Just please don't kill him Isabelle," Rip asks and I smile.

"She's not going to kill her new crush," Jax says and I punch him on his shoulder.

"Shut up," I say sternly but blush.

-Back on the streets of Harmony Falls-

I hold onto my bag as I wander the streets. It was beginning to get dark and the wind was blowing like crazy again. After I've turned left for the millionth time, I sigh in discouragement and turn around.

I gasp as I turn right into Johnathon. I inhale sharply, I am just inches away from his face. 

"Looking for me?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes actually. I need your help," I say softly, the air around us turning cold and my breath rises up into the air. 

"At your service, but first I need something from you," he says softly. I shake my head and step back.

"Sure, what do you need?" I say, putting a little space between us. 

"Nevermind, it's okay. So what do you need my help for?" Johnathon questions.

"Well, I'm looking into the murders happening around the town and I've hit a dead end. I was hoping you had some information that could help me?" I ask, hopeful.

"Sure. But I have to warn you, a lot of it is based on suspicion. I'm not able to confirm anything. How about we discuss it over a cup of coffee?" Johnathon asks me, smiling.